Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. Rush

Girl at front desk was so rude and hateful !! Very unprofessional !! Will talk bad about this clinic for years !!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

This is the worst clinic I have EVER had to encounter in my life. This place is so unprofessional and rude that it is so ridiculous. The receptionist up front need to take a course on how to interact with the patients in professional manner. Everytime that I have gone in that place she has been rude. I feel that they are deliberately falsifying and changing information in my records. The very first time I went in they had correct SSN but everytime after that I was accused by the idiot that works the front desk, of not having insurance in front of the entire lobby. Each time I had to call my insurance and have them verify that I do have insurance. I complained to doctor Rush about it and he basically made excuses for this idiot that he calls a receptionist. He basically admitted that she has issues and he has many complaints against her and said that he can't fire her because he is afraid of what she might do. He hinted that in the past she has stated she would kill herself. Instead of his office making this girl take responsibility for her actions they are enabling this person. I went in the other day and had a confrontation with this girl because she was so rude and Dr, Rush wife which is co/owner never came to me and apologize or even to find out what happend, These are the most rude and unprofessional staff I have ever encountered in my life. There were 2 employees that worked there told me that they have also had problems with her being rude and ugly to them and they have had many patients complain about this girl. I would like to know if anyone on this page would like to pursue legal actions against this office. Please contact me at yvette193228@gmail.com

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. Rush himself is a good doctor, that is if your lucky enough to see him. In most situation you have to been seen by one of his NP, not good... The ladies up front are a complete joke, very rude and unperfesional. This office also treats everyone as if they were an addict of some sort, from the signs posted in the lobby to the visits with the NP themselves. I've went there for 2 years, trying to give them the benifit of the doubt, no longer will I waste my time with this office.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I usually don't blast online but I am so unhappy with this visit I must report! After bring advised not to see this Dr I went anyway since I had already made an appointment. I have relocated and needed refills on regular meds and I had been coughing for a few days. They would not refill one of those meds stating was a controlled substance. I questioned this as I have never had a problem refilling before. According to the meds official site thus is not a controlled substance. However they had no problem prescribing antibiotics, cough meds and prednisone "just to cover me". I should have followed good advice.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Honestly, I don't mind the Dr. office in general... However I did want to add this review JUST to let out some steam about the receptionists. Usually when I call, they're very rude.. one reason why I like to avoid phone calls (if it wasn't the case, I probably wouldn't even be making a review in the first place, but the concistent pattern of rudeness when I do call is just excessive). You honestly have to be there and personal- I'm sure because they don't want to start a scene... Have a problem with them, don't call, just show up! The Dr's are nice, I've never had a problem with anything else here except for the wait, even when you do have an appointment. It's a very long 30-50 minute wait in the lobby and then when they finally let you in one of their rooms it's another loooong wait.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Not the place for anyone who wants quality healthcare, my husband was a patient of Dr. Rush or should I say one of his many incompetent NP, my husband is a diabetic, type 1 to be exact, he was being treated for type 2 diabetes, while under his care his blood sugar was never stable, and he always followed their advice on a healthy lifestyle, during his treatment he was called a liar, to his face and was told by one of the NP, that she couldn't treat him, then asked me as he left the room, was he really doing what was necessary to manage his diabetes.we always left his office upset and never with any refills on his insulin, he always had to come to the office to see the NP to get refills on anything, this place will rob you blind. I don't recommend these cast of characters or should I say clowns.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr.Rush is the best dr My heart or my lung dr would not see me and I thought I was dieing.Dr Rush is the only one that would see me and Dr.Rush saved my life that day I've been with him 10 yrs and I'll be with him untill my last breath If you want caring Dr then go see Dr Ronald Rush. Pearlene

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DOCTOR OFFICE HAS BEEN GOOD .DR RUSH HAS BEEN PLEASANT AN SEEMS GENIUNE IN HIS HELPING ME THOUGH VARIOUS SICKNESSES I HAVE HAD OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.HE BEEN VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE HUMAN BODY.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Avoid Rush Family Health Care at all costs! They will rob you blind. They insisted that my insurance wouldn't cover my preexisting condition, which was a lie. Three visits later, and $450 later, I look at my insurance statement and see that they have been overcharging me. The receptionists refuse to let me or my insurance company speak to anyone in billing. Still waiting for the $275 they owe me. And, looking for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

he<takes time with you. Explains well what is wrong with you on understandable terms.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Ronald D. Rush's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Texarkana, TX