Ratings for Dr. Ali Imran

I was diagnosed with Cushings Disease in 2015 after 10 yrs of seeing numerous doctors. Dr Imran knew actual what was wrong with me and was wonderful from the moment I met him. He explained everything to my husband and myself and let know my options. He continues to treat me and I have the upmost respect for him. He always take the time to explain everything and is very kind. I feel very fortunate to have Dr Imran as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I saw this doctor after being diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I found him to be rude, condescending and interrupted me when I spoke. Seemed he had his back up immediately because I chose to take natural dessicated thyroid! Will be seeing him again I presume after a thyroglobulin test. We shall see how that goes. If he treats me the same way I will request someone else!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

My mom saw him. Thyroid cancer. She felt terribly weak. He said "oh well I can ask people on the street and many of them would say the same thing." He was useless. Never listened at all. So frustrating!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I drove over six hours to see Dr. Imaran and Dr. Clarke, only to hear nothing. These two doctors helped me in no way at all, they were very rude and insensitive to everything I had to say. We need better doctors, it looks like I am on my way to Toronto at least I know they won't tell me that they have no idea what is wrong with me or how to fix it. Those two are just ridiculous!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

My husband was referred to this Dr. He is very condensending, rude and certainly does not listen. He interrupts and has no compassion at all for his patients and what they are going through. Appears to go out of his way to "try to Rule you ". Would not recommend this Dr. at all, find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I found this doctor very helpful to us.Very friendly and knew what he was doing.He asked if we understood everything and was more than willing to answer any questions we had.Would recommed him to anybody.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Very knowledgeable and a great professional. Has a vast experience in his field. Humble and respectful. Follows very professionally.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

I met Dr. Imran in 2006 for thyroid cancer & continue to see him at the present. Never has he been rude or anything else but FANTASTIC!!!! On the first visit he made myself & my husband feel at ease. All questions were answered taking as much time as needed to make us feel a little better with my situation. From the moment I met Dr. Imran he was very pleasant by the end of my appointment we were laughing. All my appointments have been the same always polite, pleasant & smiling. All the staff at the clinic are great!. I would highly recommend Dr. Imran to anyone, he is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

i dont know why all these people say negative things about dr.imran, I got diagnosed with Cushings disease, a pituitary tumor in March and he knew right away what had to be done and I plan on getting surgery next month. Never rude to me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Went to Dr. Imran twice, have nothing bad to say about him! Lots of info and his nurse Lisa is the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009