Ratings for Dr. Barend Zack

Personally did not get to see Dr Zack, but wanted to make a comment about one of the most unprofessional receptionist at the desk. I was waiting in the wait room for about 45 mins so I got to hear how the receptionist were treating all the patients coming in. It’s not fun going in to get your eye checked, but on top of that to be approached by a rude receptionist is the last thing anyone should go through. Many of the patients were older adults, or had English as their second language. When patients misheard the receptionist , she would snap back in a rude tone to repeat herself. I was appalled just thinking about my own parents or grandparents being treated like this. I’m sure most of the physicians are great here, but having this receptionist around isn’t looking too great on their end.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I had eye surgery from Dr Zack in Feb & Mar of 2018, I developed scar tissue & it had to be removed by lazar. I called many times for a appt as I could not see properly & it was affecting my driving & work & I have never in my life spoke with the rudest receptionists there, I also told Dr Zack how rude they were. As far as Dr Zack goes he is a great Doctor, but honestly he needs to get nicer staff

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Im on for waiting list for more than 10 months called receptionist many times no return call they did not call me it is rediclous. how busy they are that they can not answer the phone.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

as a Ophthalmologist myself DRZack is Top flight Surgeon great personality very caring dr I reccommend him to my mother and friends;he`s a great guy reards;dr brian dunn md

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Took my elderly mom to this doctor. He was incredibly rude to us refusing to answer important post surgery questions because he said he was busy and had other patients waiting. I not only do not recommend him...i felt like punching him. Ask for a different doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I found Dr Zack earnestness towards my husbands condtion to be honest and frank. His diligence to prove the best approach on treatment to be well thought out; he's not complacent. He's thorough and he takes the time to educate you. He's a good dr. Who knows his craft. And when it comes to your health and longevity of your eyes. That's what you need.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Zack is a wonderful doctor - very knowledgeable and kind - had a great experience with my surgery ! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

the staff are exremely rude, not helpful or kind at all. No consideration for pateints time. Do not reccomend Dr. Zack.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Zack was the worst thing that happened to my mom he has no manners and empathy for his patients and his technicians were rude no patient care only we were there for three hours for a checkup appointment after the surgery and dr didn’t even bother listening to my moms concerns instead he told her that “oh she’s not going to feel young again” I was appalled by his comment I would never refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017