You may also like

Rate Dr. Barend Zack

Dr. Barend Zack's Ratings

Very rude. When I was there a couple years ago he reduced one of his staff members to tears in front of me! I Felt very uncomfortable. I will not be returning to him, there are other eye doctors in this city!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Wow Dr. Zack is Rude. You may say you are the best in your field, but in no way does this give you the right to talk to people in a manner that is rude and demeaning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

Had cataract removed in keft eye in a Friday. Saturday my vision was 20/20. No problems. He was marvellous in operation. Far too long waiting periods but excellent work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Had cataracts in both eyes removed and lens implants done. Awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Zack and his office staff were so rude and unfriendly. I waited for this appointment for seven months; and after sitting in his office for three hours, and he only spent less then five minutes with me. When I ask question in regarding to my condition .... he said "DON'T INTERRUPT" me. I was actually taken aback by his rudeness. Dr. Zack is errogant and rude ... and I will not be going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Zack for over 5 years. I have yet to take her to an original scheduled appointment. Staff are constantly calling and changing the time , day, month of the appointments and always blame it on SMH surgery schedule. They are rude, unwilling to compromise, and when they make a mistake they do not take ownership of it, they blame the senior patient. Dr. Zack is errogant. Last appointment he told my Mum " I'm the best there is". You may be the best, but you are not God, you and your staff should stop acting like it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2802149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

VERY RUDE AND NARCISTIC. HE WAS IMITATING MY MOM'S POLISH ACCENT IN THE BACK WITH THE STAFF AND I OVERHEARD HIM. I FELT LIKE SMACKING HIM AND SHOVING HIS DEGREE UP HIS @$$

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2770170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Zack patiently answered all of my questions regarding my options for glaucoma treatment. While this is not an easy condition to treat, I felt fully supported by Dr. Zack and much more comfortable making a decision with the help of his knowledge and guidance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

There is absolutely no reason for an office to be this unhealthly unless it comes from the top. And, after meeting Dr. Zack I fully understand. The man seems to think he puts his pants on different than the rest of us. Everything you read on this site about him is completely true. The sad part is this doctor doesn't even have any insight into how rude he is. I assume the staff are so miserable to deal with because of the tension that is evident when you walk in.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2608400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

2 hours wait in a over crowded room, sitting in plastic chair. You would think he can afford better chairs. Still waiting to have my right eye done....it's been over 6 months since he did my left eye.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583983].votes_count ]]