You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barend Zack

Cold, snooty, unfriendly staff. I went there twice and was not happy with the way his staff behaved. He himself appeared friendly but I am not sure. I did not feel comfortable as I normally do in most Doctors' offices. I wish they would learn to be more friendly and welcoming

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I will not be going back to him, ever. With his attitude I wouldn't trust him with my eyes. All the other points I would have made have already been listed below. Very unfortunate, I hope he finds peace and security in his life that helps him to be happy and able to see people as people.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr.Zack is very very rude. my grandmother had a small surgery for her eye and he dealt with her very rudely and he strapped her head unit thing very tightly and abruptly. after she was hurt she had to feel her head and he forced her hand back down very rudely. He also likes to argue back. please don't ever go there.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

he's knowledgable but his bed sign manner is poor ... if you want to feel stupid and treated like an inconvenience ... he's your doctor but you have to endure that to get the help you need. it's a trade off

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Very rude. When I was there a couple years ago he reduced one of his staff members to tears in front of me! I Felt very uncomfortable. I will not be returning to him, there are other eye doctors in this city!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Wow Dr. Zack is Rude. You may say you are the best in your field, but in no way does this give you the right to talk to people in a manner that is rude and demeaning.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Had cataract removed in keft eye in a Friday. Saturday my vision was 20/20. No problems. He was marvellous in operation. Far too long waiting periods but excellent work.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Had cataracts in both eyes removed and lens implants done. Awesome!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Zack and his office staff were so rude and unfriendly. I waited for this appointment for seven months; and after sitting in his office for three hours, and he only spent less then five minutes with me. When I ask question in regarding to my condition .... he said "DON'T INTERRUPT" me. I was actually taken aback by his rudeness. Dr. Zack is errogant and rude ... and I will not be going back to him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Barend Zack's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Cold, snooty, unfriendly staff. I went there twice and was not happy with the way his staff behaved. He himself appeared friendly but I am not sure. I did not f..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I will not be going back to him, ever. With his attitude I wouldn't trust him with my eyes. All the other points I would have made have already been listed belo..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Zack is very very rude. my grandmother had a small surgery for her eye and he dealt with her very rudely and he strapped her head unit thing very tightly and..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "once I asked him a question and he said just listen and don't talk and he was pushing for a cataract surgery when clearly it wasn't needed"

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "he's knowledgable but his bed sign manner is poor ... if you want to feel stupid and treated like an inconvenience ... he's your doctor but you have to endure t..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Very rude. When I was there a couple years ago he reduced one of his staff members to tears in front of me! I Felt very uncomfortable. I will not be returning t..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Wow Dr. Zack is Rude. You may say you are the best in your field, but in no way does this give you the right to talk to people in a manner that is rude and dem..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Had cataract removed in keft eye in a Friday. Saturday my vision was 20/20. No problems. He was marvellous in operation. Far too long waiting periods but excell..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had cataracts in both eyes removed and lens implants done. Awesome!"

June 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3T 1V8". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 13490 104 Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045856414".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zack and his office staff were so rude and unfriendly. I waited for this appointment for seven months; and after sitting in his office for three hours, and..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My mother has been a patient of Dr. Zack for over 5 years. I have yet to take her to an original scheduled appointment. Staff are constantly calling and changin..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very rude! I asked one question and was told not to interrupt him, not friendly. I was actually taken aback by the rudeness. Waited 3 hours to see him everyo..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "VERY RUDE AND NARCISTIC. HE WAS IMITATING MY MOM'S POLISH ACCENT IN THE BACK WITH THE STAFF AND I OVERHEARD HIM. I FELT LIKE SMACKING HIM AND SHOVING HIS DEGRE..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zack patiently answered all of my questions regarding my options for glaucoma treatment. While this is not an easy condition to treat, I felt fully supporte..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Read comments here but my experience today finds many of the comments incorrect as he and his staff were excellent. Blame any crowding,waits,etc on our medical ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "There is absolutely no reason for an office to be this unhealthly unless it comes from the top. And, after meeting Dr. Zack I fully understand. The man seems ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "2 hours wait in a over crowded room, sitting in plastic chair. You would think he can afford better chairs. Still waiting to have my right eye done....it's be..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The comments regarding rudeness etc with assistant, technicians and office staff are correct. I have yet to have an appointment with Dr. Zack and can only hope..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Zack and his scribe/assistant are rude and condescending. Dr. Zack also gave the incorrect diagnosis. While waiting for my father's appointment, we felt li..."

September 8, 2014