Ratings for Dr. Barend Zack

Don't believe everything you read. Based on my experience at Dr. Zack's office this morning, I have to wonder if the negative remarks on this site have more to do with the critics than the criticized. My experience with all the staff and especially Dr. Zack was nothing less than stellar. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, everyone was friendly, cooperative, and professional. I have nothing but the highest regard for all involved with my visit.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr Zack did both my eyes and he did a wonderful job. I could not be more pleased. From the moment I met with him he put me at ease. That is a rare ability and I am so glad I had my eyes done by him. Thank you so much. I would recommend him to any person who asked me. Thank you. Joanne H.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Unprofessional and rude. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Zack's behaviour and attitude is rude, condescending and insulting. He diagnosed my father with glaucoma. We got a referral for another doctor in another practice and my father does not have glaucoma. He needs cataract surgery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Had cataracts in both eyes removed and lens implants done. He did a very good job and I am thankful

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

A barrage of floaters in my left eye instigated an urgent visit to the on call ophthalmologist at the Surrey Eye Centre and Dr Zack was the on call doctor. Dr Zack and his technicians kindly worked late to test and diagnose my condition. Dr Zack thoroughly and in a caring manner, described that I may have a tear in my retina and needed to have laser surgery immediately to correct it and prevent any further tearing and loss of eyesight. Dr Zack then expedited my case further by calling the retinal surgeon at home eating dinner as it turned out, to book me in for first thing the next morning! I was amazed that he did that but was so grateful! I had arrived feeling anxious and uneasy and Dr Zack, with his kindness and professional effectiveness, was able to abate my fears and concerns. Due to Dr Zack's immediate, proactive response and the retinal surgeons quick skillful actions, my eye health has been restored and I am forever grateful. With best regards Ivana M.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Zack is an amazing cataract surgeon.he is polite and caring.I strongly appreciate his care for my dad.He deserve ten out of ten.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Dr. Zack performed cataract surgery on both my eyes several years ago. The surgery went very well, and my eyesight has been restored to exactly how it was before. This doctor is an amazing, very talented surgeon, a true professional and a very kind person. I thank him every single day for giving my vision back .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

The medical profession, should take a close look at this individual Doctor. There are no words to describe the unprofessional conduct of this so called Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr Zack I have been reading about you . Dealing with people is very tough and even so the knowledge that you have to do what you do with peoples state of mind, As they depend on you to get them well must also make it harder ,which most cannot understand .I guess they are like myself ,we put ourselves in your hands the pressure for you must be hard ,but people cannot see that.We want to get well,and see again.I want to say that you are the best in my books.Your kindness and your staff ,you have every one doing a job , the staff is nice and every body knows what they need to-do. Thank you for every thing Gabriella Brown.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016