Ratings for Dr. Barend Zack

I found Dr Zack earnestness towards my husbands condtion to be honest and frank. His diligence to prove the best approach on treatment to be well thought out; he's not complacent. He's thorough and he takes the time to educate you. He's a good dr. Who knows his craft. And when it comes to your health and longevity of your eyes. That's what you need.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Zack is a wonderful doctor - very knowledgeable and kind - had a great experience with my surgery ! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

the staff are exremely rude, not helpful or kind at all. No consideration for pateints time. Do not reccomend Dr. Zack.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr Zack was the worst thing that happened to my mom he has no manners and empathy for his patients and his technicians were rude no patient care only we were there for three hours for a checkup appointment after the surgery and dr didn’t even bother listening to my moms concerns instead he told her that “oh she’s not going to feel young again” I was appalled by his comment I would never refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Great Doctor very Happy with the results of my Surgery Highly rcommended

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

In reading some of these negative comments below, I just cant believe we are talking about the same man. I found him to be excellent in all areas.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

This is not a direct rating for Dr Zack. I don't even know if I have seen her/him yet. This was mom's second visit for tests. I have been to a couple of eye specialists but the experience I had with my mom at this office was appalling. Rude technicians and no patient care at all. I wish I never put my mom through such rudeness.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Zack for some time now and find him very knowledgeable and professional. He has done cataract surgery and laser treatments on both of my eyes with excellent results. You often end up waiting to see him ,but this can be due to someone coming in with a more complex condition or because you need to have drops etc. The office does tell you up front that your visit will be long so it doesn't come as a surprise. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Do not go to this man, he is very rude, condescending, rough, no compassion, makes his patients wait for hours with no explanation. Horrible man Run from him, request another doctor there are many who do care.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

My grandmother has been seeing him for the past couple years. He is a great doc very knowledgable and she's very happy she can see again thank too Dr Zac

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017