Ratings for Dr. Eugene Conte

He knew what was wrong the first minute he saw mw. Other doctor's missed what he caught. Unfortunately, the other doctor's dragged their feet and did not listen to me so my condition may never completely get better. I kind of knew what was wrong, but Dr. Conte confirmed it. Others just dismissed what I thought. This guy is the tops! He listens, he is friendly, and his diagnosis what dead on. I started to clear up within a couple weeks, but my problem now is more than just the skin. But I will have clear skin and thank him for that. Definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr Conte is very professional, not overly-friendly, but easy to ask questions. My family has used him for over 10 years and a good friend of mine had a melanoma treated by him after her doctor missed it. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

On my 1st visit to Dr. Conte, I was impressed. He spent time asking about my condition and symptoms. I have been to other doctors who give me 3o secs to 1 minute and prescribe me a cream. This was not Dr. Conte's approach. He took time to learn about my experience with my condition. He then gave me his thoughts. Once we ran some tests, his diagnosis was confirmed. He took time to educate me about my condition and gave me some materials about it. For those patients who are tired of the 30 second doctor visit, Dr. Conte is definitely the dermatologist to go to. Several visits later to follow up on my condition, I am still impressed with Dr. Conte.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

A caring and professional Doctor who was referred to me by my family doctor of whom I trust Jac

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

I have been to him once and I had a good experience, will definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Eugene Conte's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)