Ratings for Dr. Donna Watterud

Dr Watterud has been my doctor since i was an infant. She is very caring and always wants try an alternative before she pushes pills down my throat which is really nice. I can't imagine not having her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

The BEST family doctor! I have been her patient since I was 17. She has been doing this a long time and she is always the same. Caring and always concerned. Keeps up with the latest medical treatments. I just can't say enough about all her great qualities. Plus she has great office staff.. Shannon and Heather your the best!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

She is a fantastic doctor who seems to schedule enough time with each patient to truly listen and be helpful.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Has always been great to the whole family, very caring and takes her time... Proactive

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Makes careless mistakes and says awkward things to patients, I am losing confidence in her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I have been a patient or Dr. Watterud for more than 25 years. Many of my family and a few of my friends are patients of hers as well. Dr. Watterud always makes time to hear what I have to say. She was always open to collaborate toward a diagnosis or resolution. Lately, I have been hearing from family and friends that Dr. Watterud has been abrupt and quick to dismiss concerns and offering less than acceptable health care solutions. I found this hard to believe. I recently visited her office and found these claims to be accurate. I had to stick to my guns in regards to treatment options. Dr. Watterud has never been afraid to admit that she did not know something. Now she seems to know everything..... In closing, I would like to say that we are all human and not perfect. It is hard to please all the people all the time. We never know what someone else is going through in their lives either. Dr. Watterud is still one of the best doctors in the area!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Secretary is rude; doctor makes too much small talk that visits are never quick. She's had a student with her and allowed the student to misdiagnose my rash stating "oh that's not what I'd say it is". So I then went along w a stressful treatment for nothing. Went to a walk in clinic a week later and was told instantly it was poison ivy and not what I was previously told.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I personally do not like her as a doctor as she is stubborn in her ways. She refuses to listen to me on what I believe is wrong with me and just jumps to her own diagnosis and doesn't budge. On top of this she takes vacation without warning and without adequate replacement for those who have serious sicknesses or those have started new medications that are not going over well. To call for an appointment and be told they are only accepting those with a cough or a fever is frustrating. Even more so when the situation couldn't be handled by a walk-in clinic or a hospital.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I've always liked doctor watterud but theres been many problems lately, and not just with me! Doctor watterud seems to think shes always right, even without doing tests, once she says something she sticks with it. She is the type that thinks she knows everything, well, I know my body more then anybody and I know when somethings wrong with me, like when she misdiagnosed me I knew something was wrong and she didnt even bother to do a test! Now something is really wrong with me and she couldnt even get me in to deal with it until the end of april.. it's November now. I have cancer down there if u know what i mean and im only 23 yrs old, by then i wouldnt b surprised if i have to have a hysterectomy, guess what doctor watterud, I want the chance to have a child one day but u dont care, you got your family! you need to start doing tests on everybody not just guessing!! and make time for your patients when its important!! Brutal. I'm so scared.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Doctor Watterud used to be a great doctor but we have had some problems with her lately, my mother has skin cancer, usually that is not a huge thing but, she has waited for doctor watterud to find a surgeon to get rid of it and she hasnt been trying hard at all, it has been 6 months and my mom calls there every week! she had the cancer spots for a long time before she noticed it was a big problem, so by now, i wouldnt be suprised if it has gotten to her bones. She has also found lumps in different spots of her body and doc barely looked at it and said they must be fatty tissues.. I have read on here, other peoples stories about lumps, doc said the same thing, and they ended up being cancer. Pretty scary right? why not just test them right? people make mistakes and you can't always just assume because of how the lumps seem, do the tests doc, thats not something you want to be wrong about!!God forbid it takes more of your time. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011