Ratings for Dr. Edward A. Behmer

Dr. Behmer is an AMAZING Podiatrist. He was nice and answered all my questions without making me feel "dumb" about me being so clueless. My first visit was to get ingrown toenails removed, the procedure went smoothly, and my recovery time was so fast; with very little pain. I went back to Dr. B a few years later to get surgery on my bunions. I couldn't believe what little scaring I had, and how great my foot looked afterwards. There was pain after, but not as much as I expected. I will continue to be a loyal patient of Dr. Behmer's. I would recommend him to anyone with any type of foot pain!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Excellent doctor, He did my bunion surgery and never used any screws and very tiny incisions the other doctor did myfriends surgery andused a screw and she has a huge scar..

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Very bad experience.Dr told me I need surgery,because a painful "callus"I had on the bottom of my foot,apparently my arches are sacking and I need my tendons cut!!!So glad I got a second opinon somewhere else.All I had was a very deep plantar wart,which was removed by my podiatrist at Sports Med.Suffered 6 month because of this false diagnosis.Well I guess I am lucky cause I didnt have the suggested sugery ,which would have really messed my foot up,according to my current podiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

This is one of the good ones. this doctor is very helpful in every way. all his staff are very nice. couldn't ask for better

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Edward A. Behmer's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1972)

• BCBS Massachusetts