Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Banchi

Another doctor told me to talk to Dr. Banchi about harvesting my eggs because I was 38 and still single, but wanted to have kids some day. I asked Dr. Banchi and he said no, you don't need to be concerned about that. Completely blew it off like it was no big deal and not at all necessary. I believed him and now after marrying at 41 and trying to conceive for 3 years I can't have children. PERHAPS, I could have had a child had he considered harvesting my eggs.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

This dr. has NO bedside manner whatsoever. I delivered a stillborn baby and he was completely rude and not at all patient with me or my husband. My husband was asking general questions and Dr. Banchi got annoyed, turned and said "Your baby is going to die". He's lucky my husband didn't punch him in the nose. The nurses told us that he had awful bedside manner, but that otherwise he was a good dr. He did come back after delievery and apoligize. It was a terrible tramatic experience to begin with - we needed compassion and concern, not his condesending attitude. Luckily we had wonderful nurses.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Dr. Michael T. Banchi's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)