Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Flisser

I found Dr. Flisser based on his Yelp reviews. I always have had female doctors but decided to give Dr. Flisser a chance., and was so glad I did! He turned out to be a really wonderful doctor, and I was sad to leave him when I moved to LA. I actually ended up coming back to see him one more time when I was on a work trip to NYC. He always took time to visit with me in his office and discuss any issues and generally just catch up on what's been going on with me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I have strong reason to believe that the other positive ratings are invalid. They were likely written by the doctor himself, his wife, or a friend to help him drum up business. No wonder his office was literally empty. My experience was so completely opposite as ones described here. The doctor is not kind. He rushes through the consult and seems completely uninterested in patients, preferring to type info into his computer than to have a true dialogue with patients. His style was abrupt and made me feel uncomfortable. I couldn't wait to leave his office! NYC has so many other wonderful docs, please do not waste your time on Dr. Flisser.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Great doctor! Very knowledgable, patient and kind. He actually made me comfortable during the exam and answered any questions I had. The office is also very cosy and clean, and the staff is really nice too. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Excellent doctor. Extremely professional and respectful as well as humourous in a kind and appropriate manner. Made an (obviously) uncomfortable procedure feel less embarrassing and more dignified. Also was extremely knowledgable. Took the time to sit with me adn discuss any questions and concerns I had. He was able to give accurate information and options regarding some related issues and did so in a manner that was respectful of my thoughts. Overall, a really pleasant experience with a really wonderful doctor. I would definitely recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

An outstanding physician in a perfect NYC location. Exceptionally well trained, caring and considerate. A leader in preventative women's health, he taught me about Gardasil, which he was the first to have available. My Mother also rates him as excellent for Urogyn problems and the maturing woman. Once you see him, you can stop worrying and relax. Highest possible recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Adam J. Flisser's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)