Ratings for Dr. Brent Armstrong

Dr. Armstrong has challenged me in the past and I appreciate it...most of the time.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Armstrong for just about 20 years now. I am very thankful to him as my caregiver and practitioner. Dr. Armstrong has continued to challenge me and my thinking, thus I became more involved in my recovery. It is always a pleasure to see him and he does care. Too many people walk into his office looking for a magic pill and are disappointed when none is forthcoming. Also the Grace Hospital has made psychiatry a side show, removing programs and space.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

When I met dr Armstrong ,he kept up till he broke the wall and got thru.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

He isa very insecure person and psychiatrist. Dr4 Armstrong will help you only if youy OK all of his ideas to treat you and show thatyou are happy he is wo0rking with you. If byou dont,k he will become y7our worest nightmare, turning

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Very challenging & strong doc. Never once does he give up. Forces u to face ur deamons . His knowledge & careing makes u wanna do better.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Armstrong has a strong personality that may not work for everyone. His approach did however work for me. As a mental health consumer in various parts of Canada for over 25 years I have learned a great deal from both positive and negative people, practitioners and experiences. Dr. Armstrong is very knowledgeable both about mental disorders and various forms of treatment. He has extensive experience in the field both in his role as a hospital psychiatrist and as one of few

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Doctor Armstrong tried to heal our daughter who has depression. During our conversation, he had a rude, condescending attitude and did not care about our investment and hard work into our daughter's education. He was absolutely cruel and indifferent to our pain and her future. He even mentioned that there are people with no degrees who are successful. He became a doctor, probably without going to school. He sits there on a huge salary paid by us, the taxpayers and doesn't care about families and children. I am wondering whether this guy has even a family or children of his own. I hope I will never see him again and our daughter will never need his "so-called" knowledge. What a pathetic loser.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

He has saved my life many times! I have great admiration for Dr. Armstrong and his wonderful staff, especially Wendy!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Caring, compassionate, kind and knows what he's doing. Punctual and good listener. Spends time providing you with therapy and counseling and not just pushing pills. Would highly recommend this psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr.Amstrong has been treating me for over twenty years. I have changed mentally as I age, and my treatment and meds have always been adjusted to continually manage my ongoing illness. Bi -Polar Manic Depressive .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015