Ratings for Dr. Nellya Vayngortin

I come to Doctor in poor condition after surgery. She sent me to another specialist. OK. But when I asked for help with my legs as couldn't walk because of pain, she said that too many problems for one visit, call for an appointment next month... Then she left a room even didn't listen me. I changed my Doctor and got help soon.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I have had a very positive experience with Dr. Vayngortin for the past seven years. As an ageing woman with chronic illnesses, I've felt that she's treated me with care and concern, always checking that my blood tests are current and medications are working for me. I don't feel rushed, and she always listens and answers my questions, and looks out for my well being.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

I choose this doctor because I am with Kaiser and she not only misdiagnosed me with my skin allergy but she rushed me through an appointment by immediately calling the dermatologist. Then when I booked an annual physical she forgot it was a physical, did not do blood work, told me I looked fine when I inquired about getting a mammogram, then told me that my BMI was too high. She literally rushed through taking my vitals and family history then referred me to a dermatologist who did a $500 biopsy only to have my initial thoughts confirmed that I had an allergic rash! I told her that I had this rash before many times and it was just a cortisone that I needed but she insisted on having a dermatologist prescribe me a cream for eczema which of course didn't work. The next day I had myself switched to another doctor in the Kaiser network. I also have never had a doctor forget that I was there for a physical and then rush me out of her office. The front desk even reminded me that I was there for my annual when I paid my visit bill.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Dr. Nellya Vayngortin's Credentials

• Gorky Med Inst, Gor'Kij, Russia (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Massachusetts