Ratings for Dr. Geary Yamashita

Great dentist with a lot of experience, glad he is now in his own office which is much better to get and appointment. Great staff, friendly, knowledgeable, cost is in line with other dentist.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

great dentist ,new office ,great staff! Just left former office and started a new office in February of 2014 !

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

It has been a long time since I have had all my dental needs met. Dr. Yamashita is kind, timely, very knowledgeable and not any more expensive than my past dentists. The staff has been very kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

There is sometimes a wait, because he takes time with each patient, especially if there's an emergency. I've been going for 5 years now, and have had an implant, root canal, cleaning and numerous other things, for the first time in many years, I don't mind going to the dentist. Very kind, compassionate and helpful doctor and staff. Professional and warm at the same time. You can trust this dentist

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

This was horrable the worst office visit and the dentist Dr. Geary Yamashita, is a case. he was late and I am still waiting for him to finish my root canal I alkready paid can anyone help?? I would not suggest anyone go there they suck

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Wonderful experience! My son had a root canal and Dr. Yamahita was very kind, knowledgeable, and professional. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Yamashita is excellent. Very kind and concerned, very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

This was the worst experience with a dentist I have ever been through I had top teeth done with crowns and Dr. Yamashita messed up my entire mouth after 6 painful weeks every crown came out wrong and I still have not what I paid for. I know have to have my mouth fixed because it is worse than what I started with my teeth.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

excellent dentist, very pleasant and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007