Ratings for Dr. Heralio G. Serrano

Dr. Serrano was the physician for both my elderly grandmother and my great-aunt when he was in Tucson. He always treated them with respect, compassion and affection. They were in good hands with him, and they loved visiting their "doctorcito." He explained to us in simple terms what we needed to do to care for our special ladies.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dominance seems more important to this doctor than patient care. Reviewer is a longterm user of this clinic, but new to this practitioner. No collaborator, this one. On the plus side: he did preview my fat folder before my first visit with him; he did review with me my schedule of prescriptions. On the negative: bossy and pedantic; treated me as if I were stupid; did not really hear much of what I'd say and/or take it seriously; preferred not to reveal the workings of his unilateral decision making; canceled two of my appointments without asking (one of them made without my knowledge); rejected and expressed disdain for inclusion of herbs and supplements; repeatedly gave me inaccurate how-to-proceed instructions even though he's the [new] head of the clinic; clinic staff seems to be in fear of him; dumped me as a patient when I objected to some of the above.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Heralio G. Serrano's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1990)