Ratings for Dr. Sameh N. Khouzam

I suffered from SVT for 33 years. He was so kind and compassionate and thoroughly explained everything. I haven't had any other cardiac problems since he performed the ablation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Khouzam is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. He takes time to listen and answer questions. He is interested in me as a person not just as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I was recently diagnosis with a disease I had never heard of (pots disease), and when I went to my hospital follow up I had a list of questions (about 10 questions. He rolled his eyes at me and said I should consider taking an anti-depression med, and didn't really have time to go over my questions. I haven't been back to him since. I see another physician in his group & refuse to see him for anything!!!

Submitted January 31, 2013

Very compassionate doctor. Takes the time to answer your questions. Staff is also very professional.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr.Khouzam is a very compassionate and knowledgeable cardiologist. He is always ready to answer my questions as well as takes the time to just talk. His staff is also great.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

Dr Khouzam saved my life in May 2007 when I lost electrical conductivity on the lower half of my heart. He put in a temporary pacemaker one evening and a permanent one the next day.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Excellent doctor and very knowlegable. He has excellent bedsided manners and cares about you as a person. He was able to help with my husbands diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Great doctor. Found that my daughter had been misdiagnosed with Epilepsy after 8 years. Found that she had a deadly heart condition called Long Q-T Wave Syndrome. We are so thankful for his services.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Dr. Sameh N. Khouzam's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MB Health