Ratings for Dr. James B. Davis

My 11 mouth-old daughter seen Dr. Davis cause our Dr. was off that day. She will never be seen by Dr. Davis again. My daughter had severe vomiting and diarria for almost 4 day, rapid weight loss and very latargic. Dr. Davis came in checked her ears and mouth and said she had a virius. Well, WE KINDA FIGURED THAT! Didnt ask any questions! He told us to let it take its course and ruduce her feeding. So we waited 45 min to see him and thats all he told us. Well, my wife and I went home and my daughter was still vomiting and had diarria that night. We said we cant watch our daughter go through this, so we took her to Childrens Hospital-West Chester.(They were great)They ended up admiting my daughter because my daughter was so dehydrated and were concerned about the amount of weight my daughter lost. After a day at Childrens getting fluids my daughter started to become her self again. I would never recommened anyone see Dr. Davis!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr. Davis has been satisfactory on several occasions. However, on one occasion he misdiagnosed some bumps on my child and scraped them off of her, which was very painful and traumatic. The bumps turned out to be simple mosquito bites, which I had suggested.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

My daughter was diagnosed by Dr. Davis as having Epilepsy at the age of 12 (8 years ago). He diagnosed this with very little testing. After approximately 5 years, my daughter's seizures increased and meds were not working so we requested a specialist. We were then sent onto a neurologist in Kettering named Dr. White. He did an MRI and changed her meds. Again, seizures worsened and meds would be increased. Little or no testing. In October of 2006 my daughter was found to have something called Long Q-T wave syndrome (deadly heart condition). My daughter and I found it ourselves, made the appointments with the cardiologist and electrophysiologist ourselves to find out what the problem was. Neither doctor ever recommended further testing or other specilists even after we would ask them if it could be a heart problem. Why don't they rule out everything before assuming a diagnoses?

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Dr. James B. Davis's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Oxford, OH