Ratings for Dr. Anand P. Lothe

Very good at selling concierge...not very good at delivering, in my opinion. I'm in much better hands now, in my opinion. Other healthcare providers shook their head at some of his recommendations - and that is fact, not my opinion! I wouldn't waste my time.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Never get an appointment on time. Sick patients gets appoitments after a month???? FRUSTRATING

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Going to Dr Lothe is like seeing a concierge doctor. He takes his time, really listens and does a thorough exam. The best!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Lothe is the best doctor I have ever had. He is kind, gentle, caring and has the best bedside manner. He spends so much time with me, I feel like I am his only patient. His staff is very caring and helpful. I wish everyone could have a chance to work with Dr. Lothe.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Lothe is the best primary care physician I have ever seen. He gave me the most complete physical I have ever had, actually took a great deal of time to talk with me, and quickly gave me results of my lab work. He is personable, knowledgeable, and extremely caring. I can confidently say that he will be my doctor for life.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I've found Dr. Lothe to be helpful and thorough. All doctors seems to have punctuality issues, but his are no worse than others.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

More interested in selling his concierge service than in spending time to assess his patients' illnesses. If you have a problem and he is your doctor, find someone else for adequate care. I read others' comments and I agree that he is running a business - and not a very good one, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

He gives acid blockers when u need more acid to break down your food and doesn't try to assess wat u have, gives u medication that makes the situation worst.does not know how drugs work and doesnt want to do any test to try to figure out wat is really wrong with the patient.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I have seen Dr. Lothe for many years and really impressed with the service he is providing. More over I don't have to wait in line for hours to see him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

His demeanor is lousy. He told me he runs a business not a charity when HIS staff was having difficulty filing the insurance for SIX months. I had a co pay situation and could not understand why his staff was so incredibly bad at their job. He finally told me to go to another doctor over the amount of $66.00 that had not been paid to their "business" by the insurance company.The bill was paid finally when they got the CORRECT info to the insurance company IN FOUR DAYS!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Anand P. Lothe's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Allen, VA