Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Ross

Dr. Ross has been my doctor for 15 years, I consider myself very fortunate to have met such a decent human being who has an outstanding passion for what he does so brilliantly.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

This has to be the worst, most conniving Doctor's office I have ever been to. Before I made my appointment I had them verify that my insurance was going to cover my visit. They verified so I made my appointment. I show up and its a mess there, nobody at the front desk for I spoke with the doctor who seemed like he was trying to pitch me something on an infomercial. They decide then and there that I need physical therapy, pretty convenient considering they do that in house. Therapy was a joke, the girl couldn't figure out how to use the machine. They left me lying face down for 15 minutes after the machine stopped. So I pay my copay and leave. The next day they call me demanding I pay for all the services. Absolutely not! I call my insurance company and they say they are going to pay. I relay that to them and they say it doesn't matter that I have to pay or they are going to ruin my credit. So basically they threaten me to make me pay. That's not going to happen.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

I selected Dr.Ross from about 10 referrals. At the office on Bird they were always on time with the appointment, in the new location they are not. Often waiting 1hr past my appointment time. But unlike other practices where the doctor comes in and sees you for 5min and doesn't even look up from the file writing stuff down, Dr Ross sits with you talks with you and try's his best to understand your problem and solve your medical issues without having you pop pills. I spend plenty of money on other crap and if this office wants to see me every 3months with a copay of $15 and $10-$25 in blood work bills, I can live with that.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Great doctor but the billing dept is where he makes his money, even after them telling me that a procedure was covered 100% of course I have gotten numerous bills from lab work, it's crazy been a patient for 20 yrs cause I like the good dr but he has enough of my money , and I will write a bad review every chance I get,I'm not going quietly. RG.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

The doctor is very good. But they like you to come back a lot just so they can bill you. Watch your pockets the office is not forgiving on debt and will come after you for $5 if they have to.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

good doctor, but watch your wallet, will send you a bill no matter what. Also likes to bill your insurance $300.00 copay out front.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

excellent doctor and staff. Very attentive medical staff. I was told my financial responsibility prior to any medical services being performed. Paid a little more but the service, attention and confidence in Dr. Ross was well worth it!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Great attention every time. THe only thing that concerns me is that too many appointments are scheduled as follow ups. If you have an insurance co-payment you should watch for unncessary appointments.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

precaution! Personnel working does not explain important details about your insurance and responsabilities. You could get a big bill in the mail...

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Great doctor -- alway helpful and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Dr. Michael L. Ross's Credentials

• French

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)