Ratings for Dr. Camille T. D'Amato

Dr. D'Amato is incredible! She is extremely knowledgeable, gentle, and caring. I've been to many chiropractors and she is by far the best and is truly in a class all by herself. Her offices are well managed and the staff is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I have been going to Dr. D for over a year after a pregnancy. I wish I had found her before I got pregnant. She helped a serious hip problem that I had. I saw her 3X a week for six weeks then 1x a week and then every other week. I now only go once a month. She has seen me for emergencies and is very knowledgeable in physical therapy as well as chiropractic issues. I was a chiropractic skeptic but now I am a believer.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Awesome in every aspect. Caring, helpful even educational !!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

One of the bst chiropractors I've ever seen. Very knowledgeable, up front, and interested in her patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

Dr. D'Amato is very knowledgeable and interested in working with the patient to improve their overall health. She takes the time to listen and offers suggestions for things to do at home (i.e. exercising, special stretches, etc.) She is a very conscientious and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Dr. Camille T. D'Amato's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1991)