Ratings for Dr. Stacy W. Noel

Dr Noel has been my GP for 10 years he is very knowledgeable and he takes time to answer all my questions and I always go in with a list. Patients have to wait for an hour in the waiting room and about another 30 min when inside a treatment room. This is the fault of the office staff booking too many patients too close together. I have some prescriptions that need to be rewritten every month and I always get them when I ask for them or the day after.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Has a lot of Paients but is a good doctor. wait time is long. always tries to be helpful and is very compitent. has help me a lot.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

very over extended practice long wait to get in.even as a long time patient long time to get appt. at times been turned down for emergency appt. and sent to emergency room.Hard to get call backs and refills in a timely manner it appears to me he needs a good office manager or more people to deal with his many patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2006

Dr. Stacy W. Noel's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Paragould, AR