Ratings for Dr. Jeya Aloysius

Dr. Aloysius is the WORST doctor I ever met in my whole life. She is very rude, unprofessional, she doesn’t know the descriptions of her profession. I’m pulling out my records from her and go to to a “real” doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

This Doctor replace Dr. McAlister who was the previous doctor in the clinic. This Doctor has to be one of the worst physicians I have ever seen. After having Dr. McAlister for over 24 years, this new doctor came into the room and did not even introduce herself. When I told her my previous medical history she was asking me "why do you have this?". Dr. McAlister had years of previous history written in paper form in charts that this new Doctor does not even bother to look at. This Dr. spends more time trying to type on her computer than actually assessing and dealing with your concerns. She is rude, abrupt, and extremely dismissive. She is extremely hard to understand and I feel as though she does not understand what I am trying to explain during my visits. It is extremely sad to see clinic that had a great doctor and staff turn into this. When explaining your issue to this doctor she will argue with you and try to tell you that you are experiencing something that is untrue. I will never return to this Doctor again, she is a horrible physician and a disgrace to the previous Dr. who had been working there for years.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

Just had the receptionist close the window in my face three times trying to see the doctor for a prescription refill. Unbelievably rude and ignorant. I was polite and pleasant and she was so rude. If you hate your job that much quit.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Terrible doctor, I have never met a doctor with such an attitude towards the patient. Not only does she complain when she has to fill out immunization cards which is part of her JOB, but she also puts down other doctors that are practicing and questions their competence. I have pulled my three kids out of her new office in Whitby as well as myself, and I will never go back. Such a shame because the whitby office she practices out of has a really good pharmacy, but I refuse to go back.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Very rude. She is the worst doctor i have ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

My wife and daughter have visited this so called Dr. Animals are treated better. Why is anyone like this even allow to practise. Yet she wants to charge a fee to get your files which she has no right to them in the first place....

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

I just moved to oshawa...I was looking for a new family doctor ...she recently moved here too which she told me during the visit. ...I had my niece 11 months and nephew 2 years old with me....she took hours and hours to come even though I had an oppointment boomed with her she came in so rudely and was giving bad looks to the kids...she never introduced herself she just said ok let's finish quick whats the problem I told her about my accident and if she could refer me to a physiotherapist..she said ok but she never did about my niece I told her how secere her flu was she even went in an ambulance in emergency but she cared less and she said just give her a drop which apparently she doesn'tknow the name of like seriously ..my nephew doest eat anything so she said it's k just give him pediacure that's all and she left bye bye....I don't want her as my family doctor anymore she is not interested in her patients problems at all

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Visited the East Whitby walk in clinic and unfortunately I had to see this doctor. Waited for an hour in the wait room, ushered into an exam room to wait another 20 minutes. Dr. came in, did not introduce herself whatsoever, just said "What's your problem?". I proceeded to tell her that I had been very ill over the past 3 days with sore throat and ears. Dr. checked ears and throat and listened to chest and said I had a cold. DUH... I could have self diagnosed with the same results. She did tell me I did not have any infection which was why I went in the first place. However, I also had some symptoms of a bladder infection which were VERY painful and when I began to discuss this with her, she stopped me and said "We only deal with one issue at a time. We have far too many patients." Even tho I had already left a urine sample after discussing with the receptionist (who is fantastic thank heavens), the Dr. simply ignored me after that and just left the exam room and went to see the next patient, leaving me sitting there, not knowing if she was finished or not. I sat for a few minutes then asked the receptionist if she was coming back to see me? I finally went to the wait area to wait until the Dr. was finished with patients so that I could discuss further with her. I waiting an additional 2 hours and sat outside of the final patients exam room for Dr. to finish. When Dr. came out, it was like I was invisible, she did not acknowledge that I was there or ask if there was a problem but walked right past me to the receptionist. Receptionist told her that I was wanting to talk about my problem and she said "We'll just wait till the lab results come back in 2 or 3 days and deal with it then." If I had to wait 3 days with a bladder infection I might as well shoot myself! I had to get up in her face and say directly to her "Are you refusing to help me?" before she would do anything at all. Long story short, I got my prescription that I needed but the process in dealing with this RUDE, DISMISSIVE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISRESPECTFUL DOCTOR was far too much for any normal person to have to endure.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Went to a walk in clinic in whitby Ontario due to swollen lymph Nodes. First on the waiting list second to be treated due to a previously booked appointment for 9am. Around 9:30 she walked into my waiting room, threw/tossed a large stack of folders and papers on the desk, and said "I be there shortly" and closed the door. I sat for another 20+ minutes before she walked in again. Went straight to the desktop logged in and reviewed my files. No introduction, no "nice to meet you my name is...." or "how are you feeling". So I sat there waiting until she got up and said "Do you have any pain when swallowing ect" and looked and felt my neck, said it was due to infection prescribed me antibiotics and left the room. The receptionist then came in and said I was all finished?? Never felt so poorly treated in my entire life. The only way i found out her name was due to it being on my medicine bottle.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

This doctor now practices in Whitby, Ontario and has taken over the clinic which my family doctor used to practice. I had the WORST experience ever yesterday. She was yelling at patients and her receptionist. My first appointment with her was a couple of weeks ago for a sore knee and possible broken finger, she sent me for xrays on my finger, knee, hip and pelvis without even looking at the knee or finger. When I returned for my results I had to wait to see her for over a hour, she told me nothing was wrong with my knee, my finger was factured but don't worry about it and she couldn't find the results from the pelvic and hip xrays on her computer. Not sure why she requested the hip and pelvic xrays as I have no problem there. She spend more time on her computer typing with 2 fingers than examinating me (which she never did), at no time in these two appointments did she touch me at all to examine my finger or knee. As I was waiting in the examinating room she was yelling at the patient in the next room because the patient asked why she was sent for tests that had nothing to do with her problem and then she proceeded to yell at her receptionist to clear out the examinating rooms because it was after her closing time. After I pushed her to do something about my finger she suggested I see an orthopedic surgeon, and as she was trying to print out the referral she couldn't get the printer to work and she kept saying "this stupid computer". She then went out to her receptionist to get her to print it, she was on the phone and the doctor told her to put the phone down and print the form. The doctor then said if the computer is not working by Monday I'm not coming in. I will NOT be going back to this doctor again, so shocked by the way I was treated by the doctor. The only good thing about this practice is the receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018