Ratings for Dr. Jeya Aloysius

Booked an appointment with Doctor (not a walk in). Doctor instructed me to ask front desk admins to make a correction on her screen regarding my chart. While I walked over to the admin desk, within 10 seconds, she took another patient, resulting in an additional half-hour wait. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I liked her she was always very good with me and never found that she rushed me however the wait time was horrible , always over booked. Was not aware that she was leaving until I tried to make an appointment. Why would your doctor close & not advise their patients!!! Now I'm let without a Doctor & not able to find one to take me. This is very unprofessional & is leaving a lot of people in a terrible situation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Without even looking at me she dismissed me for having no visible symptoms and walked out. The real reason was she was over 2 hrs behind in her appointments and wanted to go home.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Good thing she is leaving, she is the worst doctor I've ever had. Won't give more than a months supply of medications so you have to keep booking appointments. She's always late for appointments which is especially annoying since you need to book one every time you need a refill. She's leaving without a replacement and is still charging to give you your records.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I saw Dr. Aloysius a couple times and found her to be "hit and miss". She was a quack on some things but knowledgeable about others. She informed me about long term side effects of my medication that my family doctor never told me about and based on research I did afterward it turns out she was correct. However based on the many negative reviews here I would not go back to her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Very rude and does not care about this job, she needs to stop that attitude. The only reason i went to her is because my family doctor was very busy.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

She is rude. Always late. Argumentative. Ignorant of new treatment styles. Refuses to prescribe medications that with the help of other doctors and years of trial and error have determined are the best for my health. Conflates problems that could be solved with one visit into multiple visit ordeals. Booking an apointment takes a huge chunk of your time because of how late she is. Never prescribes for more than 3 months so she can bill the government more. Even for essential medication like birth control and anti depressants. Even if it means the prescription will run out at christmas time. Leaving the patient to go through anti-depressant withdrawal and off birth-control.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

She is rude, I was told could not go to clinics if she was to be my gp, she chastises you and talks over you, doesn't want you to ask questions and I'm having issues to discuss with her and she doesn't want to hear it..make another app... looking for someone else not easy..not easy at all...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Only saving grace is the receptionist who is very friendly and helpful. In NS it's hard to find a doctor but it's much harder to switch doctors when you have. Don't make the wrong choice like I did.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I have been seeing this doctor for 3+ years. In the beginning I didn't like her, she came off as she didn't care. I didn't have any health issues, was going for annual check ups and paps only. I started to search for a different doctor while I was seeing her. When I experienced a health issue, she was very helpful in trying to find the cause, sent me to do MRI, sent referrals as needed. She was really good with my kids, calls to remind their annual check ups. My kids both suffer from allergy and asthma and she has referred them to appropriate specialists on time. After awhile I was able to connect with her, I would say it took a while but I am happy to have a family doctor and she has been providing the care my family needs.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017