Ratings for Dr. Jeya Aloysius

Went to a walk in clinic in whitby Ontario due to swollen lymph Nodes. First on the waiting list second to be treated due to a previously booked appointment for 9am. Around 9:30 she walked into my waiting room, threw/tossed a large stack of folders and papers on the desk, and said "I be there shortly" and closed the door. I sat for another 20+ minutes before she walked in again. Went straight to the desktop logged in and reviewed my files. No introduction, no "nice to meet you my name is...." or "how are you feeling". So I sat there waiting until she got up and said "Do you have any pain when swallowing ect" and looked and felt my neck, said it was due to infection prescribed me antibiotics and left the room. The receptionist then came in and said I was all finished?? Never felt so poorly treated in my entire life. The only way i found out her name was due to it being on my medicine bottle.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

This doctor now practices in Whitby, Ontario and has taken over the clinic which my family doctor used to practice. I had the WORST experience ever yesterday. She was yelling at patients and her receptionist. My first appointment with her was a couple of weeks ago for a sore knee and possible broken finger, she sent me for xrays on my finger, knee, hip and pelvis without even looking at the knee or finger. When I returned for my results I had to wait to see her for over a hour, she told me nothing was wrong with my knee, my finger was factured but don't worry about it and she couldn't find the results from the pelvic and hip xrays on her computer. Not sure why she requested the hip and pelvic xrays as I have no problem there. She spend more time on her computer typing with 2 fingers than examinating me (which she never did), at no time in these two appointments did she touch me at all to examine my finger or knee. As I was waiting in the examinating room she was yelling at the patient in the next room because the patient asked why she was sent for tests that had nothing to do with her problem and then she proceeded to yell at her receptionist to clear out the examinating rooms because it was after her closing time. After I pushed her to do something about my finger she suggested I see an orthopedic surgeon, and as she was trying to print out the referral she couldn't get the printer to work and she kept saying "this stupid computer". She then went out to her receptionist to get her to print it, she was on the phone and the doctor told her to put the phone down and print the form. The doctor then said if the computer is not working by Monday I'm not coming in. I will NOT be going back to this doctor again, so shocked by the way I was treated by the doctor. The only good thing about this practice is the receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Booked an appointment with Doctor (not a walk in). Doctor instructed me to ask front desk admins to make a correction on her screen regarding my chart. While I walked over to the admin desk, within 10 seconds, she took another patient, resulting in an additional half-hour wait. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I liked her she was always very good with me and never found that she rushed me however the wait time was horrible , always over booked. Was not aware that she was leaving until I tried to make an appointment. Why would your doctor close & not advise their patients!!! Now I'm let without a Doctor & not able to find one to take me. This is very unprofessional & is leaving a lot of people in a terrible situation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Without even looking at me she dismissed me for having no visible symptoms and walked out. The real reason was she was over 2 hrs behind in her appointments and wanted to go home.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Good thing she is leaving, she is the worst doctor I've ever had. Won't give more than a months supply of medications so you have to keep booking appointments. She's always late for appointments which is especially annoying since you need to book one every time you need a refill. She's leaving without a replacement and is still charging to give you your records.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I saw Dr. Aloysius a couple times and found her to be "hit and miss". She was a quack on some things but knowledgeable about others. She informed me about long term side effects of my medication that my family doctor never told me about and based on research I did afterward it turns out she was correct. However based on the many negative reviews here I would not go back to her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Very rude and does not care about this job, she needs to stop that attitude. The only reason i went to her is because my family doctor was very busy.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

She is rude. Always late. Argumentative. Ignorant of new treatment styles. Refuses to prescribe medications that with the help of other doctors and years of trial and error have determined are the best for my health. Conflates problems that could be solved with one visit into multiple visit ordeals. Booking an apointment takes a huge chunk of your time because of how late she is. Never prescribes for more than 3 months so she can bill the government more. Even for essential medication like birth control and anti depressants. Even if it means the prescription will run out at christmas time. Leaving the patient to go through anti-depressant withdrawal and off birth-control.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

She is rude, I was told could not go to clinics if she was to be my gp, she chastises you and talks over you, doesn't want you to ask questions and I'm having issues to discuss with her and she doesn't want to hear it..make another app... looking for someone else not easy..not easy at all...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017