Ratings for Dr. David A. Rylak

Dr. Rylak did a great job. He is a kind man. He understands.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I recently had to take my 7 year old daughter to the Urgent Care in my area & feel fortunate that Dr. Rylak was on duty. He did a thorough examination of her & talked extensively with me about her symptoms. We then began a conversation about medicines, trials, OTC vs. prescription strengths, dosages based on kilograms, etc. He didn't make me feel like he was "talking over my head" but like I was his "equal." He was very informative & helpful. His frank honesty was refreshing. I will gladly return to this Urgent Care as long as he's the doctor seeing patients.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Very rude and unprofessional as well as sarcastic. Dr. Rylak is the most unhelpful physician I have ever encountere.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

My wife and I felt we were fortunate that Dr. Rylak was on duty when she came into the emergency department with a very severe laceration to her leg. We were quite shook up! Dr. Rylak was friendly, considerate, courteous, and professional when he helped us to relax. Thanks.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2007

Dr. Rylak is simply a great man. He thorough and compassionate. I owe my life to him.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2007

Dr. Rylak is very personable and knowledgable. He takes your concerns very seriously and will dig and dig to fix your problem. I have had to see him twice for a reoccuring condition and everytime he looks at it with fresh eyes instead of just giving me pain meds and pushing me out the door. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. David A. Rylak's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Fishersville, VA