Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Cameron

She is very professional and answers your questions

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

She is the best. She has been my doctor for 22 years .

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Cameron has been my family doctor since I was child and is now my children's Dr. as well. The staff at the clinic are excellent and it can be tough sometimes to get appointment but they do everything they can to get you in as soon as possible, they have fit me in even on busy days. Dr. Cameron is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to, explains everything so you can understand and is more than willing to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

LOVE her! She is so kind, knowledgeable & empathetic. Very thorough in her assessments too. Excellent with my young kids as well. She has become a little more busy lately (?with her esthetics clinic), so tough to get appts with her... but she's worth the wait if it's for something less urgent. Very easy to get along with and really explores many options; also asks for my thoughts/opinions & trusts me. I trust her entirely. Great!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Cameron was a great Doctor but, in the last couple of years has gone downhill. She has too many irons in the fire. It is difficult to get an appointment with her. When I do see her I get rushed out the door as she's busy. I miss the old Dr. Cameron.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Cameron is an amazing physician who has been one of my doctors for quite a long time. Both her and Dr. Benzer are amazing examples of doctors who care deeply about what they do and truly care about the well-being of their patients.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

It is a pleasure to work with Stephanie through various health issues as they arise in my life. She is open, intelligent, gentle, caring and accessible. I have appreciated her willingness to answer all my questions, and to look at alternate naturopathic remedies. She was very helpful during my journey through perimenopause.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

Dr Cameron was my doctor since I was 13 years old. She has always been caring and considerate. Because of the small town practice, I would see her often in the community, at the gym or at arts events. She always had a smile and a greeting and seemed genuinely happy to see me. I've moved away from Trail and no longer have her as my family doctor, but sometimes sneak in an appointment when I'm back to discuss concerns. I'm 29 now and feel she watched over my health growing up and taught me good habits to protect myself from illness. She's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

I don't remember meeting her as I was unconscious from a car accident. I give full credit to her and the Emergency staff from I probably would not be here if it was not for them and the A1 care for a small regional hospital.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

very thorough;very professional with pleasant manners;It is a priviledge to have Dr.Stephanie Cameron as my regular physician.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007