Ratings for Dr. Daphne Tam

Have been my doctor for 17 years now; best family doctor in all aspects. Always looking to help me and my family.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Don’t go to this doctor if you have a real problem. Quick to dismiss. We ended up need to go and stay in the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

We had her for years and she's been incredibly friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Unable to do accurate diagnostic for my friends and myself.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

One issue per visit only because she can earns more by separate appointment

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I feel lucky to have Dr. Tam as our family doctor, she is different from others doctor, she will never refuse to see me if I am sick without appointment but this has happened to many others doctor that I have been before. She is very details and considerable, she gave me lots of suggestion on my health improvement issue. My family really like her. Her staff are very nice too, always want to refer my friends to her but unfortunately she is too busy to accept more patient.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Tam for years, but honestly I don't know why. She's not overly knowledgeable, and I often feel like I'm rushed out of the office. She's not the worst doctor one can have of course, and she can be friendly, but let's just say that if I suspected that I had a serious problem, I'd definitely want a second opinion. I'm very disappointed because a family member that also sees Dr. Tam recently had a new baby and was actually rejected as a new patient! That is NOT OK. It took him ages to find another doctor. Honestly the only reason why we haven't all switched doctors is because there are so few out there that are accepting new patients. If these doctors think they're popular because they're good at what they do...the reality is that people are just desperate to have one.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr Tam is a great family doctor. She knows when to treat and when to refer. I can usually get an appointment within 2 days, and she is usually very punctual. I feel lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

She is great, very patient and helpful. Campare to other doctor I had, I could definitely say she is very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Tam since I was a teenager and now I'm a mother of a young toddler and my whole family still sees her. She never hesitated to send me off to do more testing/blood work/ultrasound if she suspected something is wrong, and is never one to brush me off when I have concerns (and a lot of my concerns in the past turn out to be something serious - and I wouldn't be typing here if she didn't catch them). She's friendly, a good listener (of medical or personal issues), and provides good care to my baby. Some commenters below complain that she rushes. I hope they realize that if they were to see other docs they wouldn't even get the 15-20 mins they get with Dr. Tam! Dr. Tam tries her best to see all the patients who want to see her the same day, and she always work late hours after closing.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014