Ratings for Dr. Brian Power

He has been our family doctor (3 of us) since about 1992. He is patient, compassionate, skilled, knowledgeable, and takes whatever time is needed to help you understand whatever you are going through, and whatever procedures may be ahead of you. When appropriate, he refers you to specialists for next steps. He does have interns practising at his clinic, and I haven't had the same degree of satisfaction with them, so if it isn't urgent I wait for an appointment with him. Love this guy! And his nurse is painless when drawing blood - thank you! going through, and whatever procedures may be ahead of you. When appropriate, he refers you to specialists for next steps. He does have interns practising at his clinic, and I haven't had the same degree of satisfaction with them, so if it isn't urgent I wait for an appointment with him. He has been our family doctor (3 of us) since about 1992. He is patient, compassionate, skilled, knowledgeable, and takes whatever time is needed to help you understand whatever you are going through, and whatever procedures may be ahead of you. When appropriate, he refers you to specialists for next steps. He does have interns practising at his clinic, and I haven't had the same degree of satisfaction with them, so if it isn't urgent I wait for an appointment with him. Love this guy! And his nurse is painless when drawing blood - thank you!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Brian Power since he started practice in Flesherton. I have found him to be caring and understanding. The office provides training for residents, but when there is a problem that the resident cannot handle, Dr. Power is available immediately to help the resident or intern. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Power is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr Power is the best Doctor period what else can I say. He is very helpful, extremely knowledgeable and on the slim chance he doesn't know something he will look it up and call you with what he found out. I think he and his staff genuinely care about there patients. I cant say enough about him and his team, We are very lucky to have him as our Doctor. Thanks Bryan and Lisa Thompson

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr.Power's office is by far one of the best! If we call with a need to see a Dr. they are always willing to do what they can! The secretary and nurse are always extremely helpful. Dr. Power never rushes you out of his office and always listens to your concerns! He is such a great family doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Very helpful, and knowlegeable. Excellent Doc, with a good bedside manor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

He has been my doctor for 27 years and has always been there for my family and myself. He is very smart and diagnosis always right. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Power delivered 3 of my children and there were no problems. He is also good with kids when they need needles.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

This Dr. is a compassionate and smart man. He will go beyond his normal duties for a patient of another Dr.'s.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

he is the greatest he delivered 3 of 4 kids and any time i need him he is there BADow

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

I have been seeing this doctor for 27 years and I am totally satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2007