Ratings for Dr. Ron Gingrich

Dr. Ronald Gingrich on many appt.'s over the years, did not satisfy my queries or concerns. He seemed always hurried and I felt I could not ever address all of what I needed to convey. Very short and abrupt. I never felt at peace in his care. I should have sought another MD sooner. Truly. Thank goodness he has passed me to Dr. Randy Davis. For this, I am grateful.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

As soon as you enter his room he is counting down the seconds till he pushes you out. seen him many times, some times he gives me no advice or meds. I basacially have to use google to help me. Thank god he is retiring. He has no clue how to help ppl.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Gingrich has been my family doc since i was born he now looks after my children will be heartbroken when he fully retires. Has always been very reasurring.Never makes me feel like ive jumped the gun by coming in, no matter how small the problem was.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Gingrich on a few occasions when my Dr. was not available. He was always very personable and thorough. I wished he was my regular Dr. I saw him last in Dec. of 2006 and he was instrumental in my being diagnosed quickly with rectal cancer. I'm very grateful to him and wish him well in his retirement.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

I was a patient for 17 years and am surprised that anyone felt shoved out of his office to move to the next patient. This is the exact opposite of my experience. Although I can say that my brother in law (who is a hypocondriac) feels rushed. But when you see the doctor every week for mystery illnesses that never get a diagnosis..... anyway I was very disappointed when Dr Gingrich went to semi retired part time hours. The dr that replaced him was a tool and I had to leave Grandview. Of course, Dr G set the bar high.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

I have the highest regard, faith and trust in Dr. Gingrich and the treatments he has prescribed and advised for me during the years he was my family physician. He has shown his absolute professionalism, as well as a genuine sincerity while diagnosing and explaining the treatments he felt were best suited for me. I truly appreciated that Dr. Gingrich was diligent and meticulous regarding the writing of prescriptions. He often advised me of various "natural" ways to treat certain ailments I've suffered. I truly respect the many years of care, advice and treatments he's given for my many ailments over the years. I admire his integrity, candid manner and the fact that he was quite diligent when explaining anything he needed to. Best Wishes for his retirement.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Very personable and kind. Excellent doctor but occasionally running behind.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

only interested in getting rid of you out of his office so that he can get the next one in .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006