Ratings for Dr. Carmen Kun

I had to self diagnose myself as a teen when she didnt believe i had a condition. Now as an adult ive gotten validation that my own diagnosis was correct. She will give you free meds or puffers if she has them in her office which is the best part about her. Shes nice but nice doesnt cut it. Lastly, yes the wait times are well over an hr. Even with an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I have been Dr Kun's patient for past several years. Feel lucky to be her patient because Dr is pleasant and detail oriented and the clinic is clean but wait time is unimaginable and you cant plan your evening as you are not sure if it will take an hour or several hours. In recent years she had been rushing with some of her patients. If we wait patiently while she spends extra time with few of her patients, upsetting everybody's schedule, and when it is your turn, the "one visit for one ailment" rule applies. It is getting frustrated if the patient has couple of ailments already and can not afford to spend several long evening a month at her clinic. Something should be done either with over booking and limiting time with a few patients so everyone gets a fair deal and does not have to wait for hours and rush out in a hurry with your questions unanswered.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Was my family doctor growing up and I will never go back. Zero patient confidentiality; she openly discussed my private appointments with my parents, even after I was over 18 and my parents and I became estranged. I would see her on my own, and my mother would call later and the two of them would discuss what I had brought up and what Dr Kun recommended for me. Happened every time. Went to see her for an eating disorder when I was a teen, she referred me to a terrible therapist and NEVER again asked me about that aspect of my health. Wait times are consistently well over an hour, no matter when you go. She is very knowledgeable and thorough, definitely wants to help, but is just not at all worth it.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Worth the wait! Dr Kun has been my doctor for over 20 years and I consider myself lucky. She treats me fairly and seems genuinely concerned about my health - she does insist on many tests and I applaud her for having that mindset. I would rather do a million tests and catch everything early while it's treatable. I find the staff very pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

The very best of the best, caring and extremely thorough.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Had her for 25 years. Amazing doctor, takes her time with her patients. Which in turn makes the wait times horrible.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

she is the best dr one can ever had.. though longer waiting time but its because of the time and care she gave to the patients. she is an angel

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

WAIT TIMES ARE HORRIBLE! she is very knowledgeable but you have to wait a long time in the waiting room and listen to the arrogant staff speak with patients. The other flaw is that she wants to send you for tests for absolutely everything and rarely are the extra tests necessary.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Been seeing her for over 15 years. Very good and thorough. Her attention to details and time spent to discuss any issue is a plus. BUT one must be willing to wait for an appointment because she provides this type of care to ALL her patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr Kun is kind, knowledgeable and has never rushed me through my appointments. She genuinely listens to my concerns. You do have to wait for her sometimes but that's because she tries to take her time and listen to each patient.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014