Ratings for Dr. Daisy Pavri

Dr. Daisy Pavri is a magnificent doctor. She's sweet, kind and very knowledgeable. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr Pavri is amazing with children. She always asks if I have questions and explains things to me. We love her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pavri. She is the doctor that released my daughter and I from the hospital after her birth and I have been taking my daughter there ever since. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and always makes sure any questions or concerns I have are answered (I'm a huge worry wart when it comes to my baby).

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Toronto Star - Feb, 2000 The committee found that in caring for Steven, the actions of Dr. Daisy Pavri and Dr. Ronald M. Grant fell below acceptable medical standards.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I take my son to dr Pavri she is amazing lover her . She does a great job

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Pavri was amazing with our child. She validates your concerns and is very intuitive, thorough and conscientious. She was calming to my child who hates doctors.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

She is genuinely concerned with the well-being of her patients but cannot seem to spare the time to listen to the caregiver/parent without interrupting incessantly. We waited a very long time to see her as the appointment was extremely late starting. Most sentences she said were statements that directed the answer in a narrow manner- and even when she asked a question she wasnt seemingly interested in hearing the reply. I was not flowery or verbose in my replies and kept them to a minimum to preserve her time. She was so nice that this was very disheartening as her potential was not fully displayed. I know she is capable of better as indicated by her demeanor. Her clinic could use new toys in the waiting room as many are broken and unsafe/dirty. She is better than her practice indicates.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

We are so relieved to have found a doctor for our four girls who cares about her patients more than prescription-writing, and who we can trust. She has even taken us in at the last minute - which turned out to be a referral to emergency for chest x-rays. She is kind, and gentle and knowledgeable both in the field of medicine and natural treatments.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

We went to several doctors before finally coming to Dr. Pavri. She is an incredible Dr. She always makes herself available to her patients, she is kind and very knowledgeable. She is a rare gem in the medical field and our family is so blessed to be under her care. I have never seen a doctor so dedicated to her patients, to the point of giving us her home number if we ever needed her in an emergency. Amazing woman and Physician!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

We see Dr Pavri once every 6 months and love her. She's on too if everything, and misses nothing! We love her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014