Ratings for Dr. Daisy Pavri

She goes above and beyond every single time. We are blessed to have her

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Best doctor that I have ever had! She has gone above and beyond for me and my family for years.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Pavri is very professional,helpful and understand all of the problem parents face with special need child.We really appreciate her support ,help and guidance to deal with our special need not.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Paved has been my sons paediatrician since he was born; she is very helpful, answers all of our questions and is very patient. We've now had a referral from a walk in clinic doc for our daughter to see her as well. Looking forward to her continued support of our children, knowledge, way with calming the children and parents.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I have 3 sets of Twins and Dr.Pavri helped me threw the ups and downs of having sick babies all the time. She is very good with children I love her!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr. Daisy Pavri is a magnificent doctor. She's sweet, kind and very knowledgeable. Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr Pavri is amazing with children. She always asks if I have questions and explains things to me. We love her!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pavri. She is the doctor that released my daughter and I from the hospital after her birth and I have been taking my daughter there ever since. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and always makes sure any questions or concerns I have are answered (I'm a huge worry wart when it comes to my baby).

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I take my son to dr Pavri she is amazing lover her . She does a great job

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Pavri was amazing with our child. She validates your concerns and is very intuitive, thorough and conscientious. She was calming to my child who hates doctors.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015