Ratings for Dr. Alan W. Jones

great guy great surgeon has done both shoulders now much better!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I love dr. Jones because of his skill level. He did a total hip replacement. His staples were spaced perfectly and I never had any infection or drainage of any sort. He is confident but hey if you have the skills to back that up why not. I would rather my surgeon be to the point, and Frank then be chatty. He concentrates on the task at hand, and I prefer that. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

In response to the comments left on May 10,2017. Either Dr Jones is responding to his own comments or one of his male friends are but why does it not surprise me that they resort to rudeness and name calling. Last time I checked, being polite and respectful takes the same amount of the Dr's time as being rude and dismissive. If a patient has a question about their health or surgery they should feel they can ask it without it being consider a stupid question or wasting anyone's time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

No bedside manner, Rude, Arrogant. Felt very judged as soon as he saw me. Gave terrible advice to start walking on the ankle which was just broken the week prior. Took one step and crumbled. Seeing a different specialist.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Did a great job on my surgery. Operated on me on a Sunday morning and I am very grateful

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Very professional & gave me all the information I needed to understand what he did in the arthroscopic surgery on my knee, plus what I could expect going forward. Results are as good as I could hope for given the state of my knee. Not a warm & fuzzy personality but that wasn't important to me. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat, and will do so within a few years for a knee replacement.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I can not believe all you winning little babies with negative comments about an amazing doctor. If you want someone to hold your hand and console you, find some phycologist or therapist to listen to your problems. Frankly doctors are so busy in Saskatchewan that they have no time for your trivial small talk. After all you pay not one cent to get your medical care. If you lives in the US you would be paying thousands out of your own pocket. You want 100% results and pain free, suck it up. Doctors are not GOD. They do the best they can with the years and years and years of education and surgeries that they do and sometimes the outcome is less than a person expects. Stop asking doctors stupid questions and let them do the talking. If you are obese lose some weight, and for God sake stop abusing your body and then expect a doctor to fix you like brand new. Dr Jones is the absolute best surgeon we have to offer as I have been to no less than 10 and got the best result from Dr Jones after paying thousands for my care in the US. I honestly can't believe what people expect up here in Canada for free and then complain like babies after.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have never been treated so poorly by a so called professional like a Dr as I was by Dr. Jones. He is very rude and talks down to you. I went for followup to a lateral release knee procedure as I was still in a lot of pain. His answer was that his knee was in worse shape and there was nothing else he could do. WHAT????????

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

This guy saved my leg after Dr. Shawush left incisions unstitched after a routine arthroscope and the joint became infected with staph.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Operated on my shoulder 5 years ago. Extremely happy with his work! Shoulder is great! He was also great to fill out the annoying paperwork for health benefits while I was off work. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017