Ratings for Dr. Alan W. Jones

My word's exactly he had no interest in fixing my shoulder and now can't be repaired go to another Dr you will be better off

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have dealt with many different doctors and he was by far the rudest! Saying that the fact that I'm much much worse since my surgery was not his problem! What! He caused the problem so wouldn't that make it his problem?! Never again will I be seeing him or referring him to anybody. If you want a Dr who will listen to you without cutting you off, or a Dr who won't completely disregard everything you are telling him, then do not go see Dr.Jones! Go to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Needs more work with presentation, poor mannerism.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Although he might be a knowledgable person, his bedside manner and care about his patient is terrible which makes outcome of his work less desirable. I had a torn acl and miniscus for reconstruction surgery with him and believe it or not it took me 9 month from the time he saw me and my MRI until he did the surgery. He did one diagnostic arthroscopy first ( which could be used as a reconstruction surgery!) and by the time I went for tendon reconstruction, my knee was already ostheo arthritic. He just smiled and said this is the complication of the knee damage and I can't do anything!!! He knows I'm an athlete runner and how important it was for me to have my full function back but he delayed the surgery that far so that finally I got the long life sequelle of it. He did a great job with the surgery but didn't matter when I can't have a functional knee anymore because of the delay!!! I know a part if that is the health system policies but that was his call to determine the urgent need of surgery and put it as an emergency rather than wait and watch.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Had major shoulder surgery 13 months ago, am finally pain free and recovery is going very well. Dr. Jones was thorough, explained everything in easy to understand terms, and followed his pre and post op instructions so the healing process went well. Top notch surgeon and calls it the way it is. Thanks Dr. J and staff

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I had total knee replacement surgery with Dr. Jones about 10 years ago and I am still going strong. I had unrelated complications and he dealt with them masterfully.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

About 15 years ago Dr. Jones saved my leg. Words cannot express how thankful I am to be able to run now. The pain is still there, that will never go away, but having the ability... Dr. Jones I've been blessed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Top notch doctor. All business and calls a spade a spade. He scoped my right knee to see what was wrong with it found out I had a torn ACL booked me in for reconstruction and done a fantastic job. He has been awesome throughout the recovery process as well. I would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I was very impressed with this doctor. We got none of the run around business. He is an excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Forget the negative comments.. .I had acl reconstruction done...the staff excellent and Dr Jones was top of the list when it comes to knowledge and skill. Do some research on your surgery options before you go in.. .if you need a knee redone don't hesitate for a second if you were referred to Dr Jones. 5 out of 5....thank you to Dr Jones and staff for fixing me up and answering any questions that came up!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014