Ratings for Dr. Alan W. Jones

Very professional & gave me all the information I needed to understand what he did in the arthroscopic surgery on my knee, plus what I could expect going forward. Results are as good as I could hope for given the state of my knee. Not a warm & fuzzy personality but that wasn't important to me. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat, and will do so within a few years for a knee replacement.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I can not believe all you winning little babies with negative comments about an amazing doctor. If you want someone to hold your hand and console you, find some phycologist or therapist to listen to your problems. Frankly doctors are so busy in Saskatchewan that they have no time for your trivial small talk. After all you pay not one cent to get your medical care. If you lives in the US you would be paying thousands out of your own pocket. You want 100% results and pain free, suck it up. Doctors are not GOD. They do the best they can with the years and years and years of education and surgeries that they do and sometimes the outcome is less than a person expects. Stop asking doctors stupid questions and let them do the talking. If you are obese lose some weight, and for God sake stop abusing your body and then expect a doctor to fix you like brand new. Dr Jones is the absolute best surgeon we have to offer as I have been to no less than 10 and got the best result from Dr Jones after paying thousands for my care in the US. I honestly can't believe what people expect up here in Canada for free and then complain like babies after.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I have never been treated so poorly by a so called professional like a Dr as I was by Dr. Jones. He is very rude and talks down to you. I went for followup to a lateral release knee procedure as I was still in a lot of pain. His answer was that his knee was in worse shape and there was nothing else he could do. WHAT????????

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

This guy saved my leg after Dr. Shawush left incisions unstitched after a routine arthroscope and the joint became infected with staph.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Operated on my shoulder 5 years ago. Extremely happy with his work! Shoulder is great! He was also great to fill out the annoying paperwork for health benefits while I was off work. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

A knowledgeable Professional who was upfront about the risks of my surgery ! I liked this no nonsense approach and found him to be a pleasant person !

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I am very impressed by Dr Jones helpfulness, ability to answer questions and answer them thoroughly. I had internal fixation surgery yesterday and I am impressed that Dr Jones did not have to make any incisions to move my tendon. He is a very skilled doctor and surgeon and I would recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

My word's exactly he had no interest in fixing my shoulder and now can't be repaired go to another Dr you will be better off

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have dealt with many different doctors and he was by far the rudest! Saying that the fact that I'm much much worse since my surgery was not his problem! What! He caused the problem so wouldn't that make it his problem?! Never again will I be seeing him or referring him to anybody. If you want a Dr who will listen to you without cutting you off, or a Dr who won't completely disregard everything you are telling him, then do not go see Dr.Jones! Go to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Needs more work with presentation, poor mannerism.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016