Ratings for Dr. Alan W. Jones

My experience with Dr.Jones and his staff was a 10 out of 10. The nurses were friendly and we actually had a lot of laughs. The knee surgery was fast and the results are fantastic. I asked to watch the surgery and Dr.Jones accomodated my request. I have full range of motion and strength is returning . I walk with no limp and no pain. Fantastic Surgeon. And yes I would take him home .

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr Jones was a great doctor he was very friendly, helpful and his staff was awesome!! I’d definitely recommend Dr Jones!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I recently had a partial knee replacement by Dr. Jones and I am thankful for the sucess of the operation. This was my second knee operation peformed by Dr. Jones. He is a perfectionist with tremendous knowledge. He calls it the way it is. No "Fake News"! We are very fortunate to have him in Regina. For those who don't like his bedside manner because he didn't put his arms around them, go to another doctor. He is a true professional. We are fortunate to have him in Sask.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I first met Dr. Jones many years ago when he returned to Sask. (thankfully) from St. Michaels Hospital in Toronto. He could have gone anywhere for more compensation but chose to return to his home province. Recently I had knee replacement surgery by Dr. Jones. Over the years of knowing him, I believe him to be a perfectionist, that is why he may be perceived as rude or as they say "no bedside manner". As far as that goes, I did not go to Dr. Jones to be hugged or intend to have a warm relationship, I went for what I believed to be a very very gifted surgeon who even when he is not warm and fuzzy at times only has his patient's well being in his heart. If you want a surgeon that will tell it to you the way it is and accept that, then rest assured you will have a Doctor with the skills of the very best you will encounter.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

great guy great surgeon has done both shoulders now much better!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I love dr. Jones because of his skill level. He did a total hip replacement. His staples were spaced perfectly and I never had any infection or drainage of any sort. He is confident but hey if you have the skills to back that up why not. I would rather my surgeon be to the point, and Frank then be chatty. He concentrates on the task at hand, and I prefer that. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

In response to the comments left on May 10,2017. Either Dr Jones is responding to his own comments or one of his male friends are but why does it not surprise me that they resort to rudeness and name calling. Last time I checked, being polite and respectful takes the same amount of the Dr's time as being rude and dismissive. If a patient has a question about their health or surgery they should feel they can ask it without it being consider a stupid question or wasting anyone's time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

No bedside manner, Rude, Arrogant. Felt very judged as soon as he saw me. Gave terrible advice to start walking on the ankle which was just broken the week prior. Took one step and crumbled. Seeing a different specialist.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Did a great job on my surgery. Operated on me on a Sunday morning and I am very grateful

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Very professional & gave me all the information I needed to understand what he did in the arthroscopic surgery on my knee, plus what I could expect going forward. Results are as good as I could hope for given the state of my knee. Not a warm & fuzzy personality but that wasn't important to me. I'd go back to him in a heartbeat, and will do so within a few years for a knee replacement.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017