Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Dach

Thank God for Dr Dach and staff! I knew I had thyroid issues and 4 different endocrinologists failed to treat my horrible fatigue, hair loss, memory issues etc. By the time I found Dr Dach I was a mess! He has taken over my care for both my thyroid and hormones and I feel better than I have in years! I recommend him to anyone who will listen so they feel as good as I do now!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
I am so glad you are feeling better. Many of our patients report similar benefits. Regards from Dr D.

Submitted September 26, 2017

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Dach . He is the most caring and interested Doctor . He is learning from every patient. That's why I think he is the best. He has done very well for me . I put my trust in him. He is a real doctor . He has helped me through some very contovertial treatment with wisdom that has worked. Willing to go where no doctor has ventured before! He is a true hero. I appreciate him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

All I can say is THANK GOD FOR DR. DASH!!!!! He has been such a blessing to me! I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in January 2015. My diagnosis was accompanied by a host of symptoms and other diagnosis that I coundn't make sense of. Peripheral neuropathy was one of diagnosises that completely had my world upside down. Prior to Dr. Dash I felt horrible. I was tired all the time, I had frequent periods of dizziness, extremely bad pain in both my arms and legs, constipation, really bad brain fog, blurry vision, fatigue, depression and the list goes on. I had been to 3 different endocrinologists and 2 different neurologists and none of them were able to help me or relieve my symptoms. I found Dr. Dash online and reviews convinced me to give him a try and I'm Glad I did. 😃😃😃😃😃. His staff is very punctual and pleasant. When I met with Dr. Dash he initially spent about 2 hours with me. He got to know me, he listened to everything I had to say, and he took very good notes. At the end of our meeting he gave me lab slip and an immediate treatment program to tackle the neuropathy pain that I was experiencing in my arms and legs. If anyone has had Peripheral Neuropathy, then you know its a very painful and life altering diagnosis. Dr. Dash gave me a regimen of supplements to take and the peripheral neuropathy disappeared as if I never had it. I was almost in disbelief at how well it worked for me. Not to mention my brain fog is gone, all with the fatigue and other symptoms I was experiencing. My recommendation is to come see Dr. Dach. My experience was a success and I feel 100% better.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
I am glad we were able to help clear up your peripheral neuropathy. Warmest regards from Dr D.

Submitted September 26, 2017

I went to Dr Dach because I couldn't find a Doctor in my area who was knowledgable about treating Hashimoto's Disease. Both him and his staff are very kind and helpful. When I went to Dr Dach some days I felt I couldn't put one foot in front of the other I was so tired. Once I started taking the proper dosage of Naturthorid and BioIdentical Hormones I felt better mentally and physically. I now am able to exercise on the treadmill 45 minutes a day! And my mental fog is gone!! I would and have recommended going to Dr Dach he treats the whole body!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
I am glad we were able to help you with your autoimmune thyroid disease with natural desiccated thyroid and bioidentical hormones. Warmest Regards, Dr D.

Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Dach recommended Bioidentical Hormones and the results after 2 months have been more than I expected. My depression and mood swings are gone. Hot flashes(for years due to hysterectomy at 39) are zero and my energy levels are up. I thank you and my husband thanks you.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
I am glad we were able to help you with our bioidentical hormone program. Warmest regards Dr D.

Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Dach has been excelent, well informed and was able to find the cause of my health problem, after two and a half years of incapacitating fatigue and insomnia!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
I am glad we were able to help with the fatigue and insomnia. Warmest regards, Dr D.

Submitted September 26, 2017

I had such high hopes for Dr. Dach, as he was the first functional doctor I ever paid out of pocket to see, and I had read so many good things about him. I also urged my husband to see him for his varied health problems, and his experience was just as disappointing. I have Hashimoto's, adrenal fatigue, and digestive problems, to name a few, and had been hospitalized a month or two before my first visit to Dr. Dach. I am a knowledgeable patient and primarily saw him because I knew that he prescribed natural dessicated thyroid, which most doctors refuse to do. I was pleased with the array of tests he ordered, but was unimpressed with his inability to interpret the results, especially one of particular importance that was out of range and clearly contributing to my symptoms. I asked for advice about iodine supplementation, about which he has written, and was ignored. He tried to coerce me into choosing his preferred thyroid medication, NatureThroid, despite my having told him that I had a bad experience with it previously. He also tried to sell me supplements for triple the price I could get online. I declined. As for my husband, he never once suggested he switch to bio identical testosterone (which he is on for life thanks to testicular cancer) despite promoting himself as a bio identical hormone specialist. He also strong armed my husband into buying his supplements. (I absolutely HATE when doctors do that.) Finally, when my husband decided not to renew with Dr. Dach (you plunk down several hundred dollars every six months to see him), he cancelled his prescription without notification. That last petty act is what really prompted me to go out of my way to write this review at 2 a.m. That is so egregious and unnecessary, it makes me incredibly angry. Bottom line: see Dr. Dach if you have money to burn, or if you don't mind paying him to read aloud to you from his many articles. Do not expect your mind to be blown by his knowledge, diagnostic abilities, or his bedside manner. It won't be.

Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
We offer a list of supplements to order on line as a courtesy to our patients who want the convenience. There is no pressure to use our ordering system as our patients have the liberty of buying supplements anywhere they want. The issue with the prescription cancellation comes up now and again. Medications have adverse side effects and must be monitored carefully. This is simply not good medical practice to continue prescriptions for a patient if we don't have relevant labs and are no longer following this patient who has left the practice. This is explained to each patient during the first or second visit. Interpreting labs that are out of range. Some of our lab tests are esoteric meaning the lab does not really know what the normal range should be. So we don't always use the lab normal range depending on the test. Instead we will sometimes use the World Health Organization guidelines, or ranges from the medical literature. Sorry you were angry at 2 AM about issues that I discuss with patients all the time and explain to them why we are required to do things this way. Its best to call the office directly when you have a question rather than use this type of venue. regards from Dr D

Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Dach really improved my quality of life. I was suffering from terrible migraines that would force me into a dark room for 2 days a month, hair loss, low libido, irregular menstrual cycles & serious fatigue and brain fog. I was sure it was my thyroid. After doing my labs, Dr Dach discovered my thyroid was fine, but there were other things that might be the problem and 8 months later on his program I am completely free of migraines, I'm not losing chunks of hair anymore and all of my other symptoms have greatly improved as well. I am so thankful that I found Dr. Dach and would recommend him 100%.I'm a very happy customer! Thank you Dr. Dach!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
I am very happy you are now Migraine Free. That is great. Warmest Regards, Dr D.

Submitted September 26, 2017

I'm so grateful for finding Dr. Dach after so many years of incorrect treatment of traditional and alternative doctors. His approach to my issues was very straightforward, based on very thorough labs and listening patiently to my symptoms. He's currently treating my hormone imbalance and hypothyroidism with great success. The first time I met him, I was a complete mess, anxious, tired, dizzy, gaining weight, unable to focus, etc. Within a few weeks of following his treatment I started to feel so much better. My energy returned, my hair stopped falling, dizziness and nausea are gone, my mood is much better, brain fog is a thing of the past and I'm finally losing weight. He also did an allergy test called Alcat, and since avoiding the main offenders on my diet, I no longer bloat up like a balloon or look like I'm 7 months pregnant. I traveled from Peru to see him and I'd do it without any doubt again as he has been such a blessing for me, addressing so many health issues. He's also a really nice man and so funny. I highly recommend him. Thank you so much Dr Dach for all your help so far ! Karina

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
Thanks for traveling from Peru to my office to see me. I am so glad you are seeing improvements. Warmest regards, Dr D.

Submitted September 26, 2017

When my husband and I retired, we decided that we, definitely, wanted to work with alternative doctors as we grew older. We did our research, and through a resource section in one of Dr. Gary Null's comprehensive books on health, we discovered Dr. Dach in Davie, Fl. At first, we attended one of Dr. Dach's lectures on natural thyroid in his clinic. My husband, then, made a first appointment with Dr. Dach. He proceeded with requiring a routine blood test and medical history, such as any mainstream doctor would require, but then, he prescribed supplements, based on specific blood testing chemistry; in this case, for my husband, supplements that would protect him from prostate cancer and high blood pressure. Three years later, my husband is doing very well, reducing his blood pressure medications and preventing prostate biopsy and prostate cancer. As a result, I decided to begin working with Dr. Dach to help me decrease postmenopausal symptoms, especially painful osteoarthritis, fibrocystic breasts, and osteopenia. Based on my blood testing, I am taking bio-identical hormones, iodine and selenium and am hoping to prevent the ravages of breast cancer and other female cancers. As we continue to age, my husband and I are very relieved to find a doctor with Dr. Dach's expertise. He is truly an amazing doctor who wants to help people remain in the best of health. We, highly, recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's response
I am so glad you and your husband are doing so well. Warmest regards, Dr D.

Dr. Jeffrey Dach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jeffrey Dach MD is board certified in Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology. He is founder and owner of the TrueMedMD clinic in Davie Florida specializing in Bioidentical Hormones and Natural Thyroid. Dr Dach is author of two books, Natural Medicine 101 and Bioidentical Hormones 101 . He is contributor to the Stop the Thyroid Madness Volume Two. Dr Dach serves on the editorial board for Alternatives in Health and Medicine. He lives in Hollywood Florida.

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1976)

• Thyroid nodules
  • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
  • Menopause