Ratings for Dr. Bill P.Y. Leung

Dr. Leung is very practical & helped my pain & ABI

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr. Leung has been my family physician for at least 20 years. Without fail, I can get a quick appointment when needed. He always takes his time to listen to my concerns , examines, orders tests if necessary, and explains, sometimes with hand-drawn diagrams. He calms my fears when I'm anxious and always takes my complaints seriously. What can I say? He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Me and My Son have been seeing Dr. Leung for Over 15 Years...He is Caring Professional Very Friendly and Listens and Never Rushes YOU.........I Highly Recommend Dr. Leung..... He always says HI How are you doing today? ♥

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

My first experience meeting with him. He is awful. Went to support someone with mental and addiction issues and he basically just told the patient to just stop using. Not impressed with his lack in knowledge on addiction, mental illness or abuse. Either did not care or understand the severity...or just no education on it. He has a bad attitude towards women.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Very good doctor who knows how to listen. Been our family doctor for the last 23 years and I hope he doesn't retire :)

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Very Good man, a Dr. who doesn't overbook and make his patients wait for hours, usually you are seen at your appointed time. He also actually listens to you and takes notes to keep track of our visits. I have moved from St.Catharines 5 years ago and still make the time to see him rather than someone new

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

very good doctor. doesnt assume he knows everything, and will send you to a specialist. exceptionaly nice person also.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Leung has been my Doctor for 15 years. He has been very patient with my illness and growing concerns and pain. He refers when appropriate and has even made home phone calls to ensure that I was feeling better. I was even impressed that he checks out every concern that I have brought forward to him. Also he is able to give me information on new topics that I bring to him. Would never go elsewhere !

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Misdiagnosed an infection! Didn't even take urine sample/blood test! Ended up in Emergency. Thanks for nothing1

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Gives appropriate referrals upon request, especially when faced with mental and reproductive health issues. Understands that he is educated as a GP, and not in several different health fields. Very polite. However, it is almost impossible to contact his office, and it seems that at every visit, his secretary is on personal calls.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013