Ratings for Dr. Anita Mandal

A rare but great place to get work done on your face if you want to look natural and not overplumped or overpulled.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Great place to get facial rejuvenation work done. I would recommend her to anyone interested in looking youthful refreshed but natural workout that pulled it overplumped look so many people walking around have. Very few plastic surgeons are true artists with a skill level like Dr. Mandal.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Rude, rude!! Dirty office, dropped needle and picked it up off the floor, no compassion, yells at her staff, just plain nasty and ugly behavior. Go someplace else ... you’ve been warned!

Submitted May 16, 2018

She's more than a plastic surgeon. She is advanced in all areas of the face and neck procedures without you going under a knife. A true artist in her profession. Don't go anywhere else. She is the best.

Submitted October 12, 2016

Wonderfully skilled surgeon. Attention, knowledgeable and really knows how to give you natural results. When I read most of the reviews below it sounds that these negative people are most complaining about money and her personality. These are it reviews about her professional skilled which are superior, in my experience with Dr. Mandal.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

A very skilled and compassionate plastic surgeon. Love the fact that she only specializes in the face. Dr. Mandal has really perfected her techniques and taken them to the next level because of her strong artistic eye. I am so pleased with all the work she has done on my face over the past 2 years.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I've been to several plastic surgeons about my my botched eyelid surgery but one said nothing could be done, another tried to sell me a browlift and a third wanted a shot at fixing it, but I didn't feel confident in him. After years of searching, I'm happy to say that I found what I was looking for in Dr. Mandal. She took the time to explain what could be done to correct my eyelids and what she said actually made sense to me for the first time. I felt so confident in her skill that I went ahead with surgery. Dr. Mandal has made my eyes youthful and closer to what they looked like when I was younger. I look awake and refreshed instead of old and tired. Best of all, I look so natural. I would never go to anyone other than Dr. Mandal for my face.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

It's hard to think about the bad experience I had. I ended up having to go to an Eye specialist after my procedure, my hearing feels fuzzy from the pressure behind my ears and I still have a stitch that pokes out on my face. Needless to say, I'm sorry I ever went there. I work in the medical field and knew the minute she started that I should have gotten up and left.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Ms. Mandal is the coldes and rudest person imaginable. She talks about herself during treatment and has no concern about the person at all. She is cruel and has no compassion. She does no follow ups and makes you pay more money to fix her side effects and mistakes. Beware!! Her warm and fuzzy free consult is a scam.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Glad consult was free as I would not have wanted to pay for this unpleasant experience. Dr is argumentative and arrogant. Did not feel any good comfort level with her at all. Not goibacteria have any treatment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014