Ratings for Dr. Robert Patten

Dr. Patton is an excellent doctor. He has been our family physician for many years and I know I can always trust his advice. He saw my mother early on when she was developing dementia and started her on a medication to slow the progression. Even though my sister and I was in denial and thought our mom was just depressed, time would tell that he was correct in his diagnosis. I'm sure the early intervention allowed us many more quality years with our mom. We have come to realize over the years to fully trust his advice. He is kind and caring and I am so thankful to have him as my doctor. Visits are on time and pleasant with Dr. Patten and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

staff member has told me they are not giving out drug samples anymore due to corporate policy. I think the samples are good for patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

this is a great Dr.!!!! I have had him for 18yrs and his nurse is great her name is Kay

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Have used Dr. Patten for over 15 years and he is simply the best. I never feel rushed and believe that he is sincere and dedicated. When I changed jobs and insurance, there was never a doubt in my mind that I would continue to use him even if it meant 100% payment would be due by me.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

We are very pleased with Dr. Patten. Punctuality is important with us, and his practice runs on time. He refers us to specialists when necessary, but most problems are handled in the office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

great Dr. frusterated if he can't fix you. Always sympathetic. can always get it to see him on very short notice. doesn't take my new ins., but he is so good I am willing to pay out of pocket

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Robert Patten's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roanoke, VA