Ratings for Dr. Roger Kiva

Took my baby granddaughter who wasn't sleeping well and was crying all the time to see Dr. Kiva and the difference is night and day. She started falling asleep on her own and was a much happier baby and 6 months later she is a happy mischievous little girl. Can't thank him enough for helping her feel better.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

My back was wrecked, and Dr. Kiva got me up and mobile and as pain-free as possible in a short period of time. Thank you Dr. Kiva!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

My son was a very constipated baby/toddler. When he was 8months our Doctor and Paediatrician said to give him a low dose of restorolax every day. It helped a lot but as soon as he went off it, he was back to screaming. It was heartbreaking to watch him in so much pain. I had heard about chiro for constipation but was a bit skeptical because our Doctor or Paediatrician had never recommended it. But we needed to try something new to get him off the laxative. We went to Dr Kiva at Confed Chiro. He is so patient and amazing with little ones. I was very worried my son would scream and cry but Dr. Kiva has such a warm, calm personality that my son would actually let him do the adjustment- as long as he got a sticker after :) Dr. Kiva listened to our concerns and agreed our goal should be to gradually get him off the laxative. He gave us very good advice and even shared personal stories with us about his own daughter’s constipation issues and what works for her. We noticed a difference after the first adjustment!! It was amazing!! But....I was still a bit skeptical because we were still on a very low dose of laxative. After each adjustment we’d notice it was getting easier for my son and we were slowly weaning off the laxative. We are now 100% off the laxative and have been for 3 weeks and it is INCREDIBLE the difference chiro made for him. I wish we would have went to chiro when my son was a baby and not waited until he’s was almost 2.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Before I went to Dr Kiva I was skeptical about chiropractic care, but now I feel like my car accident was almost a blessing in disguise. This is my first time seeing a chiropractor and I’m hooked. I’ve had neck issues since I was a young teen, and now - after two months of seeing Dr Kiva - I am the most pain free I have been in years. Not only is he a fantastic chiropractor, but he’s a really good guy who genuinely cares about his patients. He went out of his was to advocate for me to receive extra treatments from SGI, so if you’ve had an accident injury claim go to him! He’s very smart and has given me a lot of great advice; I would refer anybody and everybody to his practice.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

What can I say about Dr Kiva but excellent...very knowledgeable friendly and caring.....went in for sciatica pain but came out with more then relief from sciatica...in 6 weeks pain from sciatica 80 percent better...mobility in neck is amazing ...i can actually turn and shoulder check when driving...highly recommend Dr Kiva.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

For 5 years I went around the province trying everything for my migraines. Doctor kiva figured out how to help in the first visit and got me back to my old self in no time.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Kiva helped so many time. This time I was having head ache and I went back after a year and half and my head ache has stopped. I would send every one to him. He's amazing person and doctor he cares about people! Amazing work. Natasha orth

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I kept putting off going to a Chiropractor, I was a skeptic and a non believer. I have had lower back pain and numbing in my left leg for over 20 years. I was pressured into going to see Dr. Kiva by my sister. There is no looking back now ..... Dr Kiva has me on a 4 week aggressive program with a monthly maintenance to follow. I can now say that I am a believer, thank you Dr Kiva for your patience

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I was having dizzy spells for several wèeks. My family MD prescribed medications that did little to alleviate the dizziness. It became worse to the degree where I was no longer safe at work and could not drive myself. O was due to see Dr Kiva and when I described my symptoms he knew right away what to do. Within an hour my dizziness was pretty well gone. It took 3 treatment over a month and now am symptom free. Where as the medications for the month before dnď little to nothing.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have had shoulder challenges as a result of a sports injury from many years ago. Since going to Dr. Kiva on a regular basis the issues relating to my shoulder are non existent. In addition to the tremendous skill Dr. Kiva has as a Chiropractor he seems to be well versed in all aspects of health as I realized in some recent conversations with him. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018