Ratings for Dr. Jon E. Anderson

Dr. Anderson was very caring and responsive to my needs and questions.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I have a lump in my breast and was referred for a mammogram and ultrasound. After having those proceedures, he came in and said, "nothing showed up on the mammogram or the ultrasound." And I said, "but it's there, it's right here" and showed him how I could even grab it. He said that it didn't show up so there's nothing else to do. And I said, "so even though it clearly exists, is it true that since it's not on the mammo or ultrasound, it can't be cancer." He said no, it could still be cancer. It was not until I pressed that he said, "oh well, I guess we could do an MRI and that will tell us 100%. He acted like he just wanted me to go about my day with a lump and not worry about it. My advice to anyone who is seen by this doctor to be their own advocate and ask lots of questions. After much prodding, he ordered an MRI, which I have scheduled for Monday. I hope it's nothing serious. If it isn't -- great. We'll know. If it is, shame on him for wanting to send me on my way.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

A Wonderful Man.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Jon E. Anderson's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Leesburg, FL