Ratings for Dr. Brian Bassil

Dr. Bassil is very knowledgeable, helpful and supportive. He has always looked into things further or referred to a specialist where needed. It would be nice if it was easier to call in and talk to someone rather than get a busy signal but I understand that the office is busy.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Definitely not afraid of referring out of town. He’s done it for me a couple times.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

He is the best doctor! My whole family goes to him

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Family doctor for years . Great to talk to and knowledgable. Compassionate , Not arrogant

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr Bassil is a very professional and compassionate physician; always providing assistance and comfort with any concerns!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Great doctor and a wonderful man. Has been our family doctor for many years and he is a terrific medical provider.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

He has been my family's doctor for many years, great with my entire family. I highly recommend Dr. Bassil

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I love this doctor! He has been our family doctor for many years. My Grandparents doctor, my mom's, mine and now my baby son's!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

always up to date, excellent record keeping, uses modern technology , very good on follow ups,does not hesitate to make you a referral to a specialist if needed.good communicator to his patients, very professional...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I was so happy to know that Donna has been replaced with a very nice young lady that is always a pleasure to speak with. I am however still disappointed with the feeling I am left with after seeing the Dr. Bassil. I hope I have not been labeled as being difficult, because I believe I should have my concerns met with attention and not be dismissed as a mental health issue. Xrays, MRI 's and major spinal surgery don't lie ! Having more pain and I may need to quit my job so I can stay in bed all day. With no relief I find it hard to work. This will lead to the welfare line. Left the office upset again going into eye surgery in 4 days. I needed a physical otherwise I would not have gone in there for another year ! I wish he would fire me. so I could move on.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016