Ratings for Dr. Brian Bassil

Dr Bassil is a very professional and compassionate physician; always providing assistance and comfort with any concerns!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Great doctor and a wonderful man. Has been our family doctor for many years and he is a terrific medical provider.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

He has been my family's doctor for many years, great with my entire family. I highly recommend Dr. Bassil

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I love this doctor! He has been our family doctor for many years. My Grandparents doctor, my mom's, mine and now my baby son's!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

always up to date, excellent record keeping, uses modern technology , very good on follow ups,does not hesitate to make you a referral to a specialist if needed.good communicator to his patients, very professional...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I was so happy to know that Donna has been replaced with a very nice young lady that is always a pleasure to speak with. I am however still disappointed with the feeling I am left with after seeing the Dr. Bassil. I hope I have not been labeled as being difficult, because I believe I should have my concerns met with attention and not be dismissed as a mental health issue. Xrays, MRI 's and major spinal surgery don't lie ! Having more pain and I may need to quit my job so I can stay in bed all day. With no relief I find it hard to work. This will lead to the welfare line. Left the office upset again going into eye surgery in 4 days. I needed a physical otherwise I would not have gone in there for another year ! I wish he would fire me. so I could move on.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Usually have to wait but it's always worth it. I've never felt rushed and he always takes care

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr.Bassil has been our family doctor for well over 30 years. He is such a compassionate caring doctor who truly takes the time in his hectic schedule to do his job thoroughly. He is such a great doctor to everyone in our family, my children, mother and grandmother. Thank you Dr,Bassil

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Great doctor and has always been there for me at a moments notice.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Bassil since I was about fourteen years old right up to the present day. Since I am now in my early forties, it is almost a total of 30 years now that I have been his patient. All of my family including my parents, brothers, sisters, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, nieces and nephews have been patients of Dr. Bassil for many decades each. My parents were with him since the beginning of his practice. Dr. Bassil and his team have always been very professional and kind to myself and my family. However, I have decided to seek out a new doctor now since I am getting older and should be monitored more closely and also because I live in the York area now and I am simply too far away to keep trekking it back to Niagara Falls for anything anymore. It is with much regret that I make this change though as I do not believe that I will ever find a doctor who cares as much about me (and my family) again as Dr. Bassil does.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015