Ratings for Dr. Arno Brocken

very rude, treated me very bad an made me feel worse.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I was once run over by a fully loaded duely truck, I went to dr broken for help, he could have cared less. Then he told the insurance lawyers that I was lying about it as he wasn't there personally to witness the event. He also put in his files about me that in his "professional opinion I had made it up to get attention. I couldn't walk right for seven pain filled agonizing years, but since he didn't see it happen he wouldn't do anything to help. Because of his opinion no doctor would take me seriously ever again. He also over medicated my grandmother and I'm pretty sure that's why she died. In my "proffessional opinion" I don't think he's a real doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Brocken is fantastic. He is not a "pill pusher" and listens fully to my concerns. He has taken the time to call me in the evening to discuss results and provide me understanding and answer my questions. Although he is not always "on time" I have no complaints as I know he is making sure to provide as much information to his patients as is reasonable and required.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Rude and unprofessional. He was " too good for me".

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr Brocken has been mine and my family's doctor for years and have followed him to his new practice! Never once have felt not important! When he enters the room he is happy and gives his full attention to why I am visiting him! My youngest daughter makes him drawings and bracelets for him because he is very good to her and makes her feel special! I could go on and on about how fantastic this man is!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I am very suprised at the negitive comments. Dr Broken is the best Dr. I have ever been to and I have bee to many as I travel quit a bit. He takes the time to listen, always makes referals to specilists even if he thinks I shouldn't worry and never pushes pills. Dr. Broken is the most caring, considerate, compasionate Dr. in Alberta. I suffer from severe migranes along with several other health issues, Dr. Broken not only has examined me from head to toe but I have had many tests including CAT scan, ekg, eeg, blood work and exrays and he has ordered them all. In emergencies I have called him from my home and he always takes the time to speak with me even when he is very busy. Knowing the high level of care Dr. Broken has given me, my family and my friends I believe most of these negitive complaints about him are just from people who like to complain and have nothing good to say. Everyone who I have spoken with about Dr. Broken's care has nothing but the best to say about him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

So I wonder why my right wrist (my dominant) has hurt for the last 9 years. The one bone has never healed. I hate you doctor Brocken in DV. I complained about this for years and I complained to you first as you are the one who was my doctor in DV and who "set" my arm in emerg. We told you it wasn't doing any good as I could move my cast. But your head was up your ass so you did nothing. Again thank you now I face surgery and pain the rest of my life! You are the worst doctor ever. I do not recommend you as a doctor in fact I think you should quit practicing medicine as I am not the only one that I know of with problems caused from you. I am only 25 thanks for making my basic life harder as my dominant had doesn't work as it should. I was 17 when you royally screwed up.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

The receptionist forgot to put me in the kiosk, so i waited for 2 hours one time. The last time I went to Dr. Brocken, my 2 month old daughter was having terrible stomach pains and vomiting. He told me that the only tummy ache my daughter would have s from a worried mother, and that spitting up is normal.... i switched doctors to find out she had milk allergies and could have went into anaphylactic shock if i would have kept up with the formula i was using. thanks dr. brocken, your lucky i dont have the heart to sue you!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

awesome Dr, I was high risk pg, he was awesome, he runs late but it is because he takes his time and is considerate. highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

I use to go to Dr. Brocken as my regular Dr. I have FAP and my children are to get tested as early as 10 years old, because of the high risk. When I asked for a referral to see a specialist, he said he really didn't feel it was necessary. After a long time trying to convince him they are to be tested, he agreed, and booked an appointment for them. Then after he talked to a "colleague" and he said they didn't need to be tested till they are 18 he cancelled the appointment. Only a couple of days after he had done this, I received a letter from my aunt that stated HIGH risk children needed to be tested, I took this to him and then he did rebook the appointments. My daughter is now 13 and will have to have the same surgery as I did at 13. Had she waited till she was 18 like he "confirmed" with his colleague...i don't care to imagine. Sorry not a Dr I would recommend.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009