Ratings for Dr. Lydia C. Aguilera

Terrible experience. We waited for 1 n half hours to get the documents to fill. Staff doesn't bother about any pateients. HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Horrible Doctor!!!!!👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽😡😡😡😯😤😤😤😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Horrible staff don't bother to help patients. Always eating when dr. Is not there.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Not satisfied sorry but she seems to always be in lala land ridiculous waiting total of2hours. Missdiagnosed my babies sex. Changed drs because age didn't fulfill my needs.went 3 Times and that was enough. Didn't really understand what she would say. Front nurses look down on u nurse assistant anyways with a bothered face member smiling

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

This place is horrible! !! If your going change doctors!! My baby died!!! She is always late. You wait at least 4 hours. She doesn't pay attention. My medical records dissappeared!!I also blame the Beverly Hospital. Drop her!!.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I went to my prenatal visit and she promised to call right when she would get the blood test results and NEVER did. Waited for 2 days until I finally called and they couldn't find my info. I spent 20 min on the phone talking to different receptionists. They never call you to remind you a day before about your appointment like all other places do. Lydia aguilera herself isn't much attentive. Couldn't explain my results just said it was normal. I don't think ill be going back to her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

She is constantly late, it doesn't matter if you have the 1st appointment in the morning or after lunch, you always wait a long time with her. Her equipment is outdated, old ultrasound machines with bad imaging !

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Lydia C. Aguilera's Credentials

• Manila Central Univ, Coll Of Med, Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp