Ratings for Dr. Giles D. Rainwater

I went to Dr. Rainwater for a psych evaluation. He only spoke to me for 5, maybe 10 minutes before sending me back into the waiting room to complete a computerized test in front of the other patients waiting to be seen, then I left. When I got the bill in the mail I found out that the 5 minutes with him cost $160, and the ipad test was $900! He did NOTHING. And I think it is extremely unprofessional to expect patients to answer personal questions about themselves with other patients sitting next to them! I would NOT recommend seeing Dr. Rainwater.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Paid for by workman's comp after head injury. Evaluation was thorough, and discussed interventions were very helpful in coping with cognitive difficulties.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Giles D. Rainwater, PhD is a psychologist in Melbourne, FL. He is extremely intelligent and has proved to be extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

DOCTOR WAS INCONSISTENT WITH EVALUATION OF PATIENTS CLAIM OF INCOMPACITY BASED ON PATIENTS ABILITY TO FUNCTION WITH ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008