Ratings for Dr. George D. Weiss

Over charged and dr. weiss did a bad job. The doctor told me I needed twice as much dysport per $ then Botox to get a good result. I usually pay$250 to $300 for botox on my forehead and my crows feet. He charged me $450 and my left eye brow moves and my crows feet were not relaxed. I could over explain his horrible personality but after 3 weeks of phone calls and explanations from his staff, I'm exhausted. Just don't waste your money, he is not worth it. If you get any type of discount he will make you pay double and mess up your face, and blame it on you.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I was happy with my experience. The staff was helpful and took the time to listen to my concerns.I had my treatment by the Nurse and didn't meet the doctor. I have my next appointment already scheduled.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Would not respond to my complaints about lazer hair removal after I paid for treatment

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. George D. Weiss's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Massachusetts