Ratings for Dr. Hilla Sadri

She may be a good doctor but she is cold and compassionless. Her treatment of me bordered on cruelty.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I had a bad experience with the delivery of my third child. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

At one time I thought Dr Sadri was phenomenal but it seems her office staff has no professional attitude whatsoever, no phone mannerisms, and rude at all times. After over 28 yrs seeing this physician I have decided to transfer to someone who has a caring, well trained staff.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Amazing Dr. Had a hysterectomy with her, so caring and complete in here information. No idea why she is being rating anything less than 5. I dont know what I will do when she retires.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

No doubt knowledgable about common GYN issues. Is not progressive, however. Recommendation for everything hormone-related is birth control pills/patch/IUD. Office does not follow thru with requested info.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I am dismayed at previous ratings for Dr. Sadri. I have been going to her for 20 years. In that time, she has been caring, sensitive, knowledgeable, competent, and thorough. It's easy to see through her business-like approach because only she would go the extra miles to make sure that you are healthy and that you have all the right tests. She returns all calls and always apprises you of lab results. It is always a feeling of safety when you are in her hands. My sister travels all the way from LaCanada to see her. And, my sister is in the medical field. That alone should attest to Dr. Sadri's medical standing. She is a "doctor's choice" for staying on top of things, being thorough, and getting the job done. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Sadri over twenty years also. She has seen me through breast cancer and is always very thorough during my check-ups. I know when I go to Dr. Sadri that she is knowledgable and I never feel rushed through my appointment. She is also my daughter's Dr. and also accepted my mother-in-law as a patient when she was diagnosed with uterine cancer in another state and had to move in with us.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Sadri for about 20 years. She is no nonsense, but is also very approachable and caring. She takes her time with you, answers any and all questions, and doesn't make you feel like she's rushing out to her next patient. She is very knowledgeable and I trust her implicitly. I have recommended Dr. Sadri to several of my friends (at least 5 or 6) and every one of them is very happy with her, and also recommends her.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

If your looking for a No Nonsense Doctor she's the one. If you're looking for Personality, Compassion, or Warmth....forget it. The coldest doctor I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Rude, mean, no compassion.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Hilla Sadri's Credentials

• Indira Ghandi Med Coll, Nagpur Univ, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1971)