Ratings for Dr. Domino Chaulk

Have been seeing Dr chaulk all my life and always knew he was a moron but didn't really care since I was never sick. However when I became pregnant recently I had no other choice but to see him. I've seen him twice already for prenatal check ups and went in today for a pap test he requested....he came in and asked me my last period...I told him...then he explained 'you've missed your period!!!'....I said yes....I'm 10 weeks pregnant.....he didn't apologize just laughed and then explained how it was good to know because after 10 weeks different tools are required to do the test safely....I've said it a million times this man is incompetent and is going to kill someone...this time it hit too close to home as it could have been our child. If you are seeing him please consider looking elsewhere. I know it's hard to find new family doctors but it's not worth your life or your child's.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I saw Dr. Chaulk from 2013 to 2015. He was rude to me almost everytime I saw him; several times he said I had not been there before (when I had; each time I would see him). I got tired of this happening and switched doctors - I now have someone much better who actually remembers seeing me and doesn't dismiss everything I tell them.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Yes, he is knowledgeable but also highly opinionated regarding medical matters (controlling diabetes by diet instead of prescribing Metformin, etc.). He is also steadfast in his religious beliefs and will berate you if you express that you are non-religious... That is simply not his decision to make as a medical professional. If you do visit this Doctor, there is ZERO PRIVACY as he makes the next patient wait in a couple chairs right outside his door, while he is talking to the present patient. I have been there on several occasions and you can hear every word of the personal, private conversation being held between the patient and Dr. Chaulk, and you can't help feeling secondhand embarrassment. And what's more, you will also be face to face with the patient when they walk out.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr chaulk is friendly and kind, but when his patients try to tell him there's something wrong he doesn't believe what they say and he thinks everything he says is right!!!! He also rushes you in and rushes you out and does not give you a chance to speak or ask questions. He has a very nice staff, one of the ladies there made me feel very comfortable during a physical exam, but other then that I would not recommend doctor chaulk!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Doctor chaulk has got to be one of the worst doctors that i have ever come across. I will be changing my doctor right away! Do not go to see him. He doesnt care what you have to say and makes you think what your going through is wrong. Ughhh worst doctor of life.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Prescription is filled out before you get in. Very ignorant to staff. No privacy can hear every conversation. He is all about the money.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Chaulk has done alot for me over the years. Including saving my life. I was a smoker all my life. He helped me kick the habit. Now quick for 5 years lost 50 lbs and got my health back on track. Thanks for taking care of me. There will be no other who cares so much as this guy. Cheers

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

i am so happy with dr chaulk and his staff i moved here from ontario where i alswo had a caring doctor but became ill shortlt after i was being treated in another town at the local hospital they almost killed me over a period of 6 weeks . as soon as i went to see dr chaulk he knew right away what to do thank god for good doctors . i will forever be greatful to him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Does not remember his patience and apparently doesn't read your chart.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I changed Drs after He refused to send me for a pelvic ultrasound.My new Dr did,and it was found that I had a mass on my ovary 11.5x17.5.I now have to get a cat scan/mri to see if this mass is cancer.This mass is believed to have been growing for 6 months to a year. When I asked Dr. Chaulk questions,he snickered at me and made me feel stupid.I had weekly appointments with him and he didn't know from one week to the next ,why I even was there. He refused to give me a papsmear as I was bleeding slightly. I was months seeing him and I lost all faith and confidence in him .Time to retire Dr.Chaulk!!!! Women beware!!Please educate yourself on issues and if you have a gut feeling that something isn't right,move forward with another Dr.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016