Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Golshahi

Dr Golshahi is a really good surgeon he helped me to get rid of my stubborn fat that wouldn't go away for years. He is very honest also

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

He is great. he did my rhinoplasty and I told all my friends and family to go to him and they also love him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Not only a great plastic surgeon he is also an artist , auther postive energy giver, overall perfactionst and passinate for what he is doing

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

This guy gave me a really good deal for my mothers tummy tuck and she was really happy with the results. She also bought his cream that is making my mothers skin look younger and radiant by the day, I think its called glycolic acid.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Highly recommended!!!he did rhinoplasty on my nose and 3 of my friends went after they saw the results;)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Great doctor! Honest and trustworthy I definitely recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Golshahi. He did an AMAZING job on my breast implants, they are so natural and beautiful. I recommend everyone go to him he has so much experience I really trust him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I have always wanted to get rhinoplasty done for years, but was always to scared to... Dr. Gholshahi dis such a beautiful job on my nose, it looks so natural. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get their nose fixed.. many of my friends have also gone to him with great results! he is also a really nice guy and is very helpful.. don't even think about it.. go for him!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I highly reccomend dr golshahi, hes very kind man and has very fair prices

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Extremely responsive to my personal needs post-surgery. Excellent work overall - I had Rhinoplasty done and I honestly think his work is far better than Doctors who charge four or five times as much. He answered all my questions and even refused to do certain procedures that he felt would not be in my interest. In other words, Doctor Golshahi is not a salesman beyond a certain point. He is skilled at his craft (30 years exp I think I remember?)and only takes clients he feels won't make unnecessary or unrealistic demands. If you want a REAL Cosmetic Surgeon, I recommend this man highly. If you want to pay four or five times and much and end up with an ugly nose, go to Beverly Hills. All Surgeons have their work available to see for the public...if you don't believe me ask to see the fantastic work he's done on his probably thousands of previous patients.

Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Mohammad Golshahi's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1968)