Ratings for Dr. Madeline Rodriguez

She is he best OB-GYN ever. Compassionate. Understands female problems. Explains everything to you. She is the best Dr. I have ever gone to. I have had 3 children and am 60 years old. I love her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez, is very good, very compassionate. I was very sick and stressful for my symptoms and she immediately send me for an ultrasound, I went to the lab and got an appointment for a 10 days later, before I got home the lady who gave me the appointment was calling me to give me an appointment of next day, again before I got home she was calling me to give the test results. This is a doctor with you can feel secure. Thanks Doctor Madeleine, I hope I can find a doctor like en every place I go. God bless you!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez is pretty good but her office staff and wait times are not so great. The waiting room wait time is usually 5-10 minutes after appt time but I have waited up to an hour before. Then you wait again when you are in the room for the Dr. usually 5-20 minutes. They are VERY intolerant if you are late even by a few minutes. They do not extend the same courtesy to you that they expect you to extend to them. There are several times I have left upset due to the way I was treated by the people you see prior to seeing the doctors, whether that be office staff or nurses or med techs (not sure).

Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Madeline Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is he best OB-GYN ever. Compassionate. Understands female problems. Explains everything to you. She is the best Dr. I have ever gone to. I have had 3 child..."

September 21, 2015
  • City changed from "SAN DIEGO" to "Oceanside"

September 4, 2013
  • City changed from "OCEANSIDE" to "SAN DIEGO"

August 21, 2013