Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Nelson

You will not find a more knowledgeable, caring, compassionate doctor. He stays current on the latest medical studies and is always looking out for the best interest of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Nelson have been my OBGYN for years he is the BEST! He is so complete in his knowledge, gentle and compassionate. Very help in his care of me. Keep up the EXCELLENT Work Dr. Nelson!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I have been a patient for more than 40 years. He is the kindest, most thoughtful , understanding and amazing Dr. I have ever known. He acually genuinly cares. If I could find a GP or family physian even half as good I would be set. He is truly amazing. I can not help but wonder what the world would be like if we had more Docs like him. Oh, he also a life saver literally. He is patient, respectful,and has a very quiet demeanor. Simply the Best

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Nelson is not only brilliant, but kind and absolutely the best physician I've ever known as well.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

compassionate, knowledgeable, the best physician I've known.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Robert N. Nelson's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1956)

MSP/BC Med