Ratings for Dr. Ellen M. Guthrie

Dr Guthrie and everyone in her office are the most wonderful people ever! I had a hard time getting pregnant, and when I finally was able to, I was high risk. I couldn't have done it without their help and support and they are the reason my son is here! I recommend them to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Guthrie's for 8 years and she is the best doctor I've ever had. She has compassion and is very down to earth. She doesn't rush her patients and takes the time to thoroughly explain things until she knows you understand. It's too bad there weren't as many of her out in the world!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

I give Dr. Guthrie sole credit for the lives of my twin girls. She had foresight and took every necessary action in my high risk pregnancy. I delivered 11 weeks early and every doctor that came across my situation said I should thank the doctor that knew I would deliver early and gave me the necessary shots that developed our girls lungs. I can say without a doubt - they are alive and well today because of her. She is an OB/GYN so sometimes runs late (does deliveries that's to be expected)- I would wait whatever time needed to see her. She's that good.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Guthrie's for almost 5 years now. Her support staff are wonderful and she is a very knowledgeable. When it became apparent that I needed help trying to conceive she referred me to a wonderful reproductive endocrinologist. Now that I am pregnant she takes the time to listen to my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

Dr. Ellen M. Guthrie's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1985)