Ratings for Dr. George T. Matsuda

I think Dr. Matsuda is bi-polar and needs some help. He seems to have these anger moments that are hard to understand. Maybe he's stressed? If that's the case, then don't take it out on your patients, take a vacation!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Love, love this ob/ gyn , he delivered my daughter 2 years ago. Since I am pregnant again I hope he can be my ob again... I hope things have not changed with Huntington Memorial. I keep my fingers crossed.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I just discovered this website and cannot pass it by without recommending Dr. Matsuda. I was in my 5th mo. of pregnancy when my OB recommended I abort or have an early induction since my baby had several markers which indicated a trisomy.We had made a decision to have the baby but our OB strongly suggested against it and was NOT supportive of our decision.I was already 6 mos. when we found Dr. Matsuda and during our first visit had to explain everything which we had been told (since my prev. dr. hadn't bothered to forward my records yet!) and asked him if he was on board with us.He straight out told us Yes,but we are going to be realistic. He recommended me to a top perinatologist in the area and 2 1/2 mos. later, delivered our daughter, who had a heart defect that did not require surgery. She is now almost 4 yrs old and perfectly normal. We are still so grateful for a dr. who was willing to support our decision to have our baby. He doesn't talk much but gets the job done!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I recently found out my chiro delivered with Dr. Matsuda (after I began my prenatal care with him). I was pleased to hear/share positive experiences. Dr. Matsuda seems a bit stoic initially, but he's proven to be very patient & thorough with my questions. This is my 1st pregnancy and I know very little about what to expect, but when I come prepared w/questions, Dr. Matsuda is willing to answer them to my satisfaction & comfort. I do wish he would anticipate them a bit more- I really don't always know what to ask. I felt comfortable sharing my birth plan & desire to delivery vaginally- he assured me this would be likely unless the baby got too big (the rest of the plan will just have to see about come delivery). He was very kind in taking time to get ultrasound pictures for me that I could cherish when I asked (like one of the baby's face) & waiting for my tardy husband to arrive before performing the ultrasound revealing the gender. His nursing & billing staff are VERY helpful too!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I was thrilled with Dr Matsuda during my pregnancy. Things definitely went downhill after I gave birth- my postpartum office visits were rushed and he did not adequately address my concerns. A simple diagnosis at 6 weeks postpartum would have saved me an enormous amount of trouble. Overall, he seems to know what he's talking about, I just wish he pretended to care more. I did also notice a difference in his demeanor depending on whether or not my husband accompanied me to my visits, but I would hesitate to draw any conclusions from that, given the limited sample size.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

I had been a patient of his for over 10 years I too thought he was good. First problem & he recommended a radical surgery given a 30 day window to have surgery performed & Dr is not available within his own 30 day timeframe but is available 53 days later far cry from 30 days. Second opinions are worth their weight in gold. I do not need that surgery he was recommending to think I could have had an unecessary surgery for what?

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Matsuda is knowledgable and professional. He is no-nonsense and will give you straight answers and options. He delivered my three children flawlessly.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Matsuda is a wonderful man and excellent doctor. His dedication to his patients is commendable, his commitment to your well being and health are his primary concerns. His office wait time is poor due to the extra time he takes with each patient!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. George T. Matsuda's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA