Ratings for Dr. James A. Macer

When I knew I was pregnant, I was searching for woman doctor but had hard time finding someone who is available and caring. I went to see Dr. Macer's, based on somebody recommendation, and I was very nervous and concerned. From first visit I felt very comfortable with his personality and bedside manner. He is an amazing, trustworthy and knowledgeable physician. He took care of me during the pregnancy and he did his efforts to be available at time of delivery. I felt very comfortable, relaxed and safe with his care. I had very successful and uneventful pregnancy, thanks to him. He was always available, caring and answered all my questions. He has outstanding bed side manner. I and my husband are both doctors and we know how to judge physicians pretty well. We found him to be the best of the best and we were lucky to have him. If I am pregnant again, I will go to him with no hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Macer is the best doctor in my eyes. My whole family goes to him. If you are looking for a kind compassionate doctor that's is extremely knowledgable he's the one! If you have ppo insurance you do have to send in your own claim and usually will be reimbursed for some of it but he is totally worth paying out of pocket. I had kaiser insurance for awhile and specifically changed insurance before I got pregnant again so he could be my doctor. He has delivered my son along with tons of cousins. Dr Macer is the best!! I wish they were all like him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr Macer is soooo nice and really a great doctor. I had to stop seeing him because he stopped taking insurance, but if I needed to really see him I would have borrowed money. I wanted a female but the female doctor in the practice was ironiclly out on maternity leave years ago when I started, so I got Dr Macer, and I thank my lucky stars that I did. His nurses are so sweet too, even when I had to call with recurring issues I will not mention on the internet. I know I was a pain in the BUTT!!! but Dr Macer treated me so nicely, kind of like a grandpa. This doctor is the real deal if you have money.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. James A. Macer's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Avmed