Ratings for Dr. Norman C. Nasise

Norman was our Doctor for both out sons. Unfortunately out insurance company assigned him. For our first son our pre visits went great, but when it came time to deliver it was the same day he was leaving for vacation. Without ever seeing my wife he called in a high dose of petocin to speed up dialation. This quickly lead to an emergency c section. This was our first born and we didn't know any better, but luckily he made his vacation. When we got pregnant again we were assigned Norman. He ordered a scheduled c section due to a previous c section. On the day we came in everything went fine until I entered the operating room. They had given the local anisthetic but when he asked my wife if she could feel him touch her belly she said no for half her belly but that the other side she could feel. He started cutting anyway. Halfway through the incision she began screaming!!! They had to rush to fully put her under as she screamed bloody murder. He is a terrible man!!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Nasise has been my doctor since I first moved to Red Bluff in 1989. He has always shown great care for his patients, listens well, and gives sound advice from knowledge that has been gleaned from his many years of service to his patients. Dr. Nasise, when I was 30 years old,by listening to my unexplained symptoms after childbirth. In suggested specialists who could further help me understand and manage my symptoms we eventually discovered these issues. Dr. Nasise is one of the very few doctors left who take their time to care for their patients. With our health system in general trying to limit doctors into treating patients as numbers, I feel Dr. Nasise will remain faithful to to treating his patients with professional kindness and concern.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Pleasant, and very anxious to answer all your questions. Really spends time with you. Follow up after my surgery was thorough - I never felt rushed while at an appointment. He explains all the options available, and lets you decide what you want. I highly recommend Dr. Nasise.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. Nasise is such a great Dr. he saved my baby's life! When you need the right Dr. to deliver you need to go to Dr. Nasise.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Very knowledgeable and very helpful. I would recommend Dr Nasise to everyone. He and his staff were very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Norman C. Nasise's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)