Ratings for Dr. M.P. Yadav

Very pleasant visit with both the secretary & Dr.Yadav. On time my appt. was. Easy to talk with he explained my problem & outcome. Another follow up visit in 6 weeks so I'll see if his treatment works as he states it should.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

When Yadav did bunion surgery on my left foot, in April 2014, he was 72 years old, and, in my view, TOTALLY beyond his best before date. I was his 14th of 14 surgeries that day. Before surgery, the angle of the bunion...that has not changed. He corrected the 2 nd toe hammer toe & inserted a pin to maintain the correction during healing. However, he did not pin the big toe to hold the correction during healing. I travelled 2 hrs to North Bay for a noon appt to remove said pin...I was 15 mins late...he had left...a nurse removed the pin. I indicated my extreme disappointment at the outcome of my surgery...he whined that he did the best he could & offered to do more surgery. I told him, 'over my dead body'. His office is dirty & cluttered & his staff, unprofessional...not their fault...his fault in not maintaining professional standards. My foot is now deformed...he is a butcher & should be disbarred...I guess he is now 75 ish.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

unfortunately I have had a very poor experience with Dr Yadav and his staff. I was called and told an appointment date and time and then I arrived and his office was closed. I called back another day to be rescheduled and I was basically yelled at even though I am convinced it was the date and time I was told. Then when I saw him he spent about 30 seconds talking and assessing me and had told me I needed a cortisone injection and started loading the syringe. I have no interest in another injection as I have had the in the past with no help. I found out later that he no longer operates and I feel that he pressures you to have injections regardless of what is wrong with you. I think that his decision making is starting to decline.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Parking is difficult but this Doctor and staff is worth it!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

He was very helpful.I will see him again.I recently did some minor surgery and it came out fine.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Yadav treated me in October of 1977. I sustained a broken right femur bone, including a fracture into my pelvis area and into the lower back. Other lower extremities had extensive damage including my left knee. Dr. Yadav surgically implanted a rod (pin) into the clean fracture of the right femur bone as it was broke clean in half. He did the best he could with the severe dislocation of the left knee. Dr. Yadav is an excellent surgeon…he may not say too much, but at least he isn't fake and hypocritical.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I just started seeing Dr. Yadav .He is very pleasant and easy to talk .He is very knowleable .

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Horrid doctor. Saw him for a hyperextended thumb with torn ligaments and tendons. Didn't even ask me into his main office and talked to me through the wall which culminated in being told to see his good friend, Paul Preston, and have him build me a $150 splint as there was nothing he could do. \it would have helped if he looked at it. What incompetence and negligence. He was more concerned with making $$$ for his buuddy than treat my constant pain.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had a very bad experience when my knee was operated on, for a torn meniscus, by dr. yadiv over 8 yrs. ago. when i woke up from the recovery room, my body was shaking so badly it hurt,a nurse was putting hot blankets on me and trying to hold me on the bed, i passed out.I awake again upstairs and the same thing started to happen again.I ask him about it and he said those things happen, but NO they do NOT happen to me ,and it took 8 wks for the knee to heal up,and, that is the one and only time some thing like this has happened to me.|My knee was worse after this, and now it is 8 years and 9 drs later. i dont need a new knee, i need to have the ligaments and tendons checked.however, i know now that my body was in shock after that operation, for some reason.I put a good rating only so this will be posted, hopfully this will work as i know you are auditing comments to make him look good.there is more to this story, but im out of characters.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

the scope i had done on my knee never worked out, 7 years later and i still cant walk properly after this operation.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012