Ratings for Dr. Vansen R. Wong

Dr. Wong was so kind, attentive and supportive of my decision to continue pregnancy with my Trisomy 18 son, when so many other doctors pressured me to terminate. I will always be grateful to him for supporting my decision to continue to nurture and protect my son as long as he was with us. My son was stillborn at 35 weeks gestation, and Dr. Wong was there with his kindness and compassion to see us through. Just found out I'm pregnant again and I know we're in the best of hands, no matter what happens.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Hey is always so nice, remembers things we talked about at previouse apt and has only made me see a mid wife 2 times thought out my entire apt. Not only that but he makes time for u to personally see him not someone else. He's amazing I'm so glad I found him

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Wong helped me through a couple of losses and discovered an ectopic pregnancy early on. He is always supportive and takes time to talk. He even called me the day after my surgery to see how I was doing. He calls with test results when he says he will. I have found him to be reliable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Vansen R. Wong's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1983)