Ratings for Dr. Margarita M. Leon

It has been a very long time since I was a patient of Dr. Leon. She delivered my last child in 1985 and also performed surgery for a gyn issue I had during that time frame. Dr. Leon was, and I'm certain still is, one of the most compassionate, caring physicians I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. In all the years it has been since I moved from California I have never forgotten her. She knew her specialty very well then and after all these years I can't even comprehend the expertise she must possess. If you choose to see her as your OB/GYN there is no doubt that you will be very happy with her on many levels. She is such a good person besides being an excellent doctor that you won't regret it. For me to still think of her on a regular basis after all these years, surely that should send a very strong message about her capabilities as well as her compassion. :-) I will gladly provide my name as well. Donna Campbell, though my last name was Wallace then.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Leon for 10+ years now and LOVE her. She is always available to answer questions, she has a balanced attitude about issues that concern me, she is very professional. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Even though the doctor herself might be decent, especially good at giving warm and fuzzies, the office staff is absolutely horrific. By the way they were dealing with me, it was clear that they're used to being rude and unprofessional. Big regrets for visiting this office!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Margarita M. Leon's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1976)